MasterCard SW Engineer - Full Stack in Tel Aviv, Israel
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion (https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html) for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
SW Engineer - Full Stack
The Cyber Quant team is looking for a Full-Stack Software Development Engineer to join the Cyber Quant growing team to design and create solutions in a complex product delivered as SaaS but with On-Prem tools and security interfaces with massive calculation engine but also simplified user experience. Play a role in extending expert skills (Architecture, SaaS scalability, etc.) and support product growth to a very large scale, keeping high availability and stability as a standard.
As a Software Development Engineer, you will:
• Plan and execute high quality developments end-to-end meeting all development standards
• Build various core components integrated as a whole product:
Advanced UI adjusted to various end-user UI platforms while considering SaaS experience and challenges
Extensive and stable integration solutions to both internal and external cyber sources and systems.
Improve, validate, and innovate algorithms, calculations and analytics throughout all system components and integration points.
• Work in a fast-paced and agile work environment with business-oriented delivery focus.
• Communicate with team members, other technical teams and management to collect requirements, identify tasks, provide estimates and meet production deadlines
• Self-study, maintain and debug all existing system components
• Review and rewrite legacy code to latest technologies
All About You
• Proven experience as a Software Engineer
• Experience and knowledge in various types of products, architectures and deployment environments
• Experience building complex and large scale Web\SaaS (AWS) solution to operational - a plus
• Experience developing and delivering in Microsoft Tech-Stack environments
• Prior experience building UI in frameworks such as: Vuejs(preferred)\angular\react
• Good knowledge of selected programming languages (e.g. C#)
• Experience in relational databases (e.g. SqlServer), including complex queries and performance optimizations - NoSQL databases is plus (e.g. MongoDB)
• Analytical mind with problem-solving, persistent and creative aptitude
• Ability to work independently and react quickly
• Excellent organizational and leadership skills
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
Ideal Candidate Qualifications
o Development experience in various products and complex systems
o Detail oriented with ability to communicate across various organization levels
o Strong problem solving skills with ability to describe logic and approach and coach team members in overcoming development obstacles
o Positive, growth mindset and desire to lead from the front
o Worked on one or more Cloud Platforms: AWS, Azure, and other cloud platforms
o Experience in .Net, C#, SQL Server development
o Experience in UI frameworks (vuejs)
o Knowledge of various operating systems: Linux\Unix, Windows, Mac, Mobile devices
We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together. In many locations, which may change over time, we’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by video or phone. In addition, in some locations, only individuals who have been fully vaccinated will be permitted inside Mastercard offices until further notice.
In the US, Mastercard is a government contractor, which may legally require most Mastercard employees to be vaccinated unless a verified approved medical or religious exemption is granted. Further, we are currently making every effort towards having employees return to work in the office 2 days per week, if that makes sense for their team. Everyone must be vaccinated to enter Mastercard offices at this time. Therefore, we expect all candidates to be vaccinated or to be approved for a medical or religious accommodation prior to commencing work at Mastercard.
Corporate Security Responsibility
All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and, therefore, it is expected that every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security and must:
Abide by Mastercard’s security policies and practices;
Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with Mastercard’s guidelines.
Requisition ID: R-153742