MasterCard Senior UX Designer in Tel Aviv, Israel
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion (https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html) for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Senior UX Designer
Our team is small, and flexible, so we are looking for multi-talented team member who can excel in one role and support in others. We need a UX Designer to work hand-in-hand with Product Management and R&D team to plan the design in an iterative, fast-paced development environment for a cybersecurity suite of products.
• Coordinate with Product Manager to prioritize the features backlog for defining a strategy for the user experience, including for accessibility and usability
• Work with Product Manager to help define the overall strategy for UI/UX, the roadmap, and business plan to achieve a best in class User Experience
• Work closely with Product Management and Engineering stakeholders to identify and prioritize design that will impact the end user experience
• Lead a user-centered design process that delivers well-documented, actionable designs in a cadence that integrates with the development team
• Evangelize for the user experience throughout product, engineering, and management teams
• Create documentation such as personas and journey maps that represent the users and their problems to the organization
• Plan and conduct UX research user research with clients and internal stakeholders to inform the team's priorities as well as the UX design
• Leverage user research and collaboration with Product and Engineering to develop design documentation such as wireframes
• Develop prototypes, visual designs, and interaction specs that communicate the details of your designs throughout the organization
• Contribute to the ongoing refinement of our UX Design System
• Work with engineers and QA to ensure our designs are implemented in the best way imaginable
• Learn new software, processes, and skills as we scale and build a world class UX Team
• Strong personal project management skills including the ability to manage competing priorities and multiple concurrent projects
• Integrate / accommodate the design requirements from Mastercard
• Key focus areas:
o User Experience with the platform for multiple personas
o Buyer & User Personas (UX)
o Launch communications & preparations
o Sales enablement
o User Scenarios development
o Requirements management with Product Manager
o Technical enablement (operations, support, sales)
o Competitive landscape assessment and reports
o Product innovation & experience management
• 5 years of experience as a UX designer for enterprise web applications with a strong command of design best practices
• 3 years leading meetings for diverse stakeholders with both technical and non-technical backgrounds
• 3 years working with modern design and prototyping tools
• 3 years of experience with conducting UX Research
• Proficiency in tools such as Asana, AHA, Azure DevOps
• Demonstrated experience in one or more additional disciplines of UX Design such as: Information Architecture, Visual Design, Content Strategy, or Prototyping
• Knowledge of cybersecurity an advantage
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Corporate Security Responsibility
Every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security. All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and therefore, it is expected that the successful candidate for this position must:
• Abide by Mastercard’s security policies and practices;
• Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
• Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
• Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with Mastercard’s guidelines.
Requisition ID: R-133948