MasterCard Senior Software Development Engineer in Tel Aviv, Israel
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion at https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Senior Software Development Engineer
Cyber Quant evaluates the risk exposure of an organization’s cyber security processes, technology and workforce security practices. Cyber Quant identifies critical security gaps, quantifies cyber security risks specific to the organization and prioritizes next steps to improve security posture and reduce risk. This innovative solution provides organizations with their cyber risk score and executive-level reports in just three weeks.
The Cyberquant team is looking for a Senior Software Engineer to join the Cyberquant small to focus on algorithms, calculations and analytics - improve and validate data and calculations (risk, financial impact, threat landscape, maturity scores, attack vectors, and of course next generation) throughout all system components and integration points.
As a Senior Software Engineer, you will:
• Plan and execute high quality developments end-to-end meeting all development standards
• Improve, validate and innovate algorithms, calculations and analytics throughout all system components and integration points.
• Collaborate with developers, cyber security researchers, product designers an QA engineers as a daily routine.
• Work in a fast-paced and agile work environment with business-oriented delivery focus.
• Maintain and debug existing components
• Review and rewrite legacy code to latest technologies
• Document development plans, phases, and use cases
All About You
• Proven experience as a Full-stack Senior Software Engineer with high Back End skills
• Experience building complex and large scale Web\SaaS solution (AWS) to operational phase
• Experience developing and delivering in Microsoft Tech-Stack environments
• In-Depth knowledge of selected programming languages (e.g. C#)
• Proven advanced experience in relational databases (e.g. SqlServer), including complex queries and performance optimizations - NoSQL databases is plus (e.g. MongoDB)
• Knowledge of UI frameworks such as: Vuejs(preferred)\angular\react
• Analytical mind with problem-solving, persistent and creative aptitude
• Ability to work independently and react quickly
• Excellent organizational and communication skills
• Experience with Dev-Ops continuous delivery solutions - advantage
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
Ideal Candidate Qualifications
• Extensive development experience in various products and complex systems
• Detail oriented with ability to communicate across various organization levels
• Strong problem solving skills with ability to describe logic and approach and coach team members in overcoming development obstacles
• Positive, growth mindset and desire to accept challenges
• Worked on one or more Cloud Platforms: AWS, Azure, and other cloud platforms
• Experience in .Net, C#, SQL Server development
• Experience in UI frameworks (vuejs)
• Knowledge of various operating systems: Linux\Unix, Windows, Mac, Mobile devices
Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world’s fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Requisition ID: R-113917