MasterCard Senior QA Engineer in Tel Aviv, Israel
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion at https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Senior QA Engineer
Cyber Quant evaluates the risk exposure of an organization’s cyber security processes, technology and workforce security practices. Cyber Quant identifies critical security gaps, quantifies cyber security risks specific to the organization and prioritizes next steps to improve security posture and reduce risk. This innovative solution provides organizations with their cyber risk score and executive-level reports in just three weeks.
The Cyberquant team is looking for a Senior Software Quality Engineer to establish the testing solutions infrastructure for the whole product suite. Innovation is a key facet in the role. SQE Engineers are expected to never settle for the status quo in how Mastercard approaches its testing challenges and always look for ways to accelerate or improve our testing approach.
Laying QA procedure in a complex product delivered as SaaS but also with On-Prem tools and security interfaces with massive calculation engine but also simplified user experience. Your focus must be to assure product quality, reduce mistakes and defects in all delivery stages up to production.
As a Leading Software Quality Engineer, you will:
• Establish QA processes and implementation end-to-end
• Build and execute manual testing plans
• Manage and coordinate large testing and release efforts
• Partner with Software Development Engineers and Product Manager on new designs and features
• Take ownership of quality health (e.g. testing coverage, performance, best practices, etc.)
• Ensure intuitive user experience
• Innovate on testing tools, quality, and team processes
• Prepare the infrastructure for automated testing
All About You
• Prior experience building and executing test plans with a focus on exploratory testing techniques
• Self-learn approach and ability to understand complex systems including: processes, products integrations, Interfaces, and technical architecture
• Prior experience with Windows environment and comfortable with Unix/Linux systems
• Demonstrated ability to troubleshoot systems to identify the root cause of issues
• Proven ability to work collaboratively in a cross-functional team
• Experience with SQL server queries is a plus
• Experience in automations is a plus
• Demonstrate Mastercard Core Competencies – trust, partnership, initiative, and agility
• Detail-oriented and organized, but with a high degree of flexibility while working in an entrepreneurial, fast-paced environment
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
Ideal Candidate Qualifications
o Hands-on experience in building out QA programs as an integral part of a delivery team
o Ability to understand and align program and processes to corporate policies and standards
o Willingness to initially work through manual process and to guide, design and develop automated QA processes
o Experience across various product types and platforms including: Large scale data driven systems, Cloud implementations, On-Prem tool and products.
o Excellent communication skills
Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world’s fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Requisition ID: R-113915