MasterCard Front End Software Engineer in Tel Aviv, Israel
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion (https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html) for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Front End Software Engineer
The Cyber Quant team is looking for a Front End or Full-stack Senior Software Engineer with high Front-End skills to join the Cyber Quant small team to build advanced UI adjusted to various end-user UI platforms. Providing end-users as well as consultants state-of-the-art user experience while maintaining Mastercard visual language.
As a Front-End developer, you will:
• Build advanced UI adjusted to various end-user UI platforms while taking into account SaaS experience and challenges
• Collaborate with developers, cyber security researchers, product designers an QA engineers as a daily routine.
• Work in a fast-paced and agile work environment with business-oriented delivery focus.
• Maintain and debug existing components
• Review and rewrite legacy code to latest technologies
• Document development plans, phases, and use cases
• Plan and execute high quality developments end-to-end meeting all development standards
All About You
• Experience as a Software Engineer with high Front End skills
• Good knowledge and prior experience building Advanced UI in VueJS
• Knowledge and prior experience in frameworks such as Angular or React is a plus
• Analytical mind with problem-solving, persistent and creative aptitude
• Ability to work independently and react quickly
• Excellent organizational and communication skills
• Experience developing and delivering in Microsoft Tech-Stack environments
• Good knowledge of C# - advantage
• Good knowledge of relational databases (e.g. SqlServer), NoSQL is a plus (e.g. MongoDB)
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
Ideal Candidate Qualifications
• Good experience in UI frameworks (VueJS)
• Detail oriented with ability to communicate across various organization levels
• Strong problem solving skills with ability to describe logic and approach and coach team members in overcoming development obstacles
• Positive, growth mindset and desire to accept challenges
• Worked on one or more Cloud Platforms: AWS, Azure, and other cloud platforms
• Experience in .Net, C#, SQL Server development
Corporate Security Responsibility
All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and, therefore, it is expected that every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security and must:
Abide by Mastercard’s security policies and practices;
Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with Mastercard’s guidelines.
Everyone wants easier ways to pay;
we invent them.
Checkout lines are slow;
we speed them along.
Merchants want more sales;
we give them data and insights.
People need financial access;
we connect them.
Corporate purchasing is complicated;
we make it simple.
Commuters are busy;
we speed them on their way.
Governments need greater efficiencies;
we help create them.
Small businesses are virtual;
we give them access to a world of buyers.
Retailers want to fight fraud;
we provide the tools.
Requisition ID: R-154049