MasterCard Senior Specialist, Implementation Manager in Tbilisi, Georgia
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion (https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html) for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Senior Specialist, Implementation Manager
Job Description Summary
• In a customer-facing environment, lead a cross-functional processing implementation project team of technical and non-technical electronic payment processing experts from both MasterCard and our customer
• Deliver standard through complex implementation activities ensuring quality and reliability of the implementations.
• Are you motivated to be a part of driving a world beyond cash?
• Have you good knowledge about electronic payment and related processes such as authorization, clearing and settlement?
• Are you able to cope with a fast changing and ambiguous environment?
• Act as central point of contact for customers and/ or MasterCard customer representatives throughout processing implementation project end-to-end execution.
• Assess and document customer needs and according implementation impacts on customers’ and MasterCard’s core and non-core processing systems and platforms.
• Define scope, plan and drive customer processing implementation projects of new electronic payments processing business activities following the global project coordination methodology.
• Handle multiple customer processing implementation projects in parallel
All About You
• Experience in “Information Technology” system knowledge, with good understanding of network technology, applications, and project management
• Strong knowledge of payment transaction processing and industry business knowledge
• Good understanding of MasterCard’s payment processing systems, formats and associated customer host interface testing services and principles
• Good understanding of the 4 party model and the full transaction lifecycle for MasterCard brands
• Ability to interact well with the customer
• Good verbal and written communication skills
• Self starter with a desire to learn independently
• Ability to work in a matrixed organizations and cross functional teams
• Ability to manage change in a technical work environment
• Ability to understand theory /principles with business impact and apply this understanding to the work environment
• Ability to provide training and overview of the functions within CIS and to customers
• Fluent in English and Russian is required
Corporate Security Responsibility
All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and, therefore, it is expected that every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security and must:
Abide by Mastercard’s security policies and practices;
Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with Mastercard’s guidelines.
Everyone wants easier ways to pay;
we invent them.
Checkout lines are slow;
we speed them along.
Merchants want more sales;
we give them data and insights.
People need financial access;
we connect them.
Corporate purchasing is complicated;
we make it simple.
Commuters are busy;
we speed them on their way.
Governments need greater efficiencies;
we help create them.
Small businesses are virtual;
we give them access to a world of buyers.
Retailers want to fight fraud;
we provide the tools.
Requisition ID: R-159162