MasterCard Manager, Account Management in Tbilisi, Georgia
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion at https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Manager, Account Management
1) Responsible for a customer relationship and the profitability opportunities associated with this customer through the implementation of business and tactical plans. Account Manager has its role in developing and keeping strong relationship with MasterCard members and related organizations and in focusing on MasterCard business growth within these entities portfolios.
2) Responsible for day-to-day support of Account managers team including all kind of logistics related to sales process, national initiatives, per bank projects as a support. Account Manager Support has its role in performing whole scale back office functions with focus on the analysis of market trends, monitoring of customers’ portfolio behaviour, helping AMs in building business cases for customers.
He/she should be fluent in retail business specific, has strong communication and influential skills, be ready to take new challenges and work in a team.
• Responsible for day-to-day account management activities for Georgian Accounts. Develop strong relationships between MasterCard and the customer.
• Understand customer business strategies and deliver against sales targets for MasterCard products/services. Implement tactical plans to enhance customer profitability, producing all key segments and objectives agreed within the context of Customer Business Agreement.
• Contribute towards business opportunities that increase volume, volume share and revenue.
• Develop strong internal relationships within MasterCard to enable the member to achieve their business goals and differentiate MasterCard from the competitors.
• Manage complex analyses using data from multiple sources/areas to define the functional impact of customer satisfaction and customised solutions to the customer, their shareholders and MasterCard. Perform the analysis of MasterCard pricing and developing business cases for accounts.
• Administer programs; projects or processes specific to the sales/account team; maintain spreadsheets or databases to monitor team information. Preparation reports or other documentation using all resources available including MasterCard On-Line, MPA, b-SMART, QMR reports etc.
• Close involvement in strategy development based on his/her analytical background.
• Leverage all MasterCard brand sponsorship properties and product management resource to deliver exceptional customer value.
• Responsible for all administrative and operational issues for the accounts.
• In partnership with Management, contribute to developing business plans and take responsibility for implementation.
All about you:
• Account management skills and sales experience (2 years).
• Demonstrate multi-disciplinary knowledge, i.e. marketing, operations, risk, debit, credit, premium, acquiring and emerging technologies.
• Demonstrate proven ability to develop and successfully implement quantifiable business plans.
• Industry knowledge and networking.
• Have an entrepreneurial approach and vision.
• Analytical thinking and strong math background.
• Outstanding communication skills from a written, verbal and presentation perspective.
• Masters’ Degree in economics or sales experience within a Financial Services organisation.
• Demonstrate ability to successfully implemented quantifiable business plans.
• Experience in financial analysis and math modelling.
• Strong achiever and goal oriented personality
• Must demonstrate strong influencing and negotiation skills
• Must have a product and profitability focus.
• Strong knowledge of Excel, Access, Power Point, Prezi
• Fluent English
• Driving license
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Requisition ID: R-108484