MasterCard Senior Specialist, Core Products, HMTK in Taipei, Taiwan
Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world’s fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless at https://www.priceless.com/ ®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Senior Specialist, Core Products, HMTK
• Manages Core Products for HMTK Division, based in Taiwan, to drive issuer and consumer preference as well as sustainable and accelerated market share growth for Mastercard.
• Acts as a business owner for consumer and commercial products in Hong Kong, Macau, Taiwan and Korea markets, managing the competitiveness of our product platform offering and communicating such benefits to the salesforce and directly with issuers, where necessary, in the various markets.
• Works closely with local account teams in business review discussions, developing winning product CVPs and driving optimization of existing card portfolios in Asia Pacific by working closely with Regional Product Management and other cross-functional teams to provide relevant consumer insights and product best practices, maximizing the use of Mastercard product platform assets and merchant alliances/partnerships to drive portfolio performance.
• Conducts regular competitive and market research, collates best practices and tracks product performance to provide insights and highlight market opportunities
• Engages in idea generation for product development, including concept validation, business case development, and in some instances financial modeling.
• Provides ongoing planning & reporting updates as part of product management.
All About You
• Proven experience working in payments.
• Independent worker, self-motivated and thrives in a fast-paced environment.
• Analytical and can summarize complex information to develop and deliver clear and compelling presentations to clients and company leadership.
• Strong problem-solving and organizational skills to manage multiple projects and initiatives concurrently.
• Able to speak, read and write Mandarin fluently.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Everyone wants easier ways to pay;
we invent them.
Checkout lines are slow;
we speed them along.
Merchants want more sales;
we give them data and insights.
People need financial access;
we connect them.
Corporate purchasing is complicated;
we make it simple.
Commuters are busy;
we speed them on their way.
Governments need greater efficiencies;
we help create them.
Small businesses are virtual;
we give them access to a world of buyers.
Retailers want to fight fraud;
we provide the tools.
Requisition ID: R-68282