MasterCard Senior Sales Representative, Account Management in Taipei, Taiwan
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion (https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html) for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Senior Sales Representative, Account Management
• Account manager is responsible to drive business result and growth through the deployment of MasterCard core products, payment technologies and value added services.
• Account team is the bridge between MasterCard and it customers to expand electronic payment coverage to build a world beyond cash.
• To develop account strategies and take lead to achieve business target through the growth of core products, value added services and emerging payments.
• To contribute strategic thinking in account and market level to maximize MasterCard resources in return of business value.
• Conduct research & analysis to support business strategies
• Use analytical and problem solving skills to provide analyses and solutions that satisfy business needs
• Participate in project and team meetings and actively contribute to presentations
• Work collaboratively across various internal teams to support a variety of business initiatives
• Assist with monthly updates for management reporting
• To drive business result through taking lead to develop new initiatives with MasterCard.
• To build account strategies and plan to align with MasterCard corporate objectives.
• To conduct competitors and market analysis to develop new business opportunities with customers.
• To support customers to analyze market opportunities and conduct product planning cycle from development to launch stage.
All about You
• Advance level Microsoft Office skills e.g. spreadsheet, power-point, pivot table.
• University degree or above.
• Well-rounded individual with significant extracurricular involvement
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent analytical skills
• Ability to work on a team and independently
• Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
• Advanced Word, Excel and PowerPoint skills
• Attention to detail
We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together. In many locations, which may change over time, we’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by video or phone. In addition, in some locations, only individuals who have been fully vaccinated will be permitted inside Mastercard offices until further notice.
In the US, Mastercard is a government contractor, which may legally require most Mastercard employees to be vaccinated unless a verified approved medical or religious exemption is granted. Further, we are currently making every effort towards having employees return to work in the office 2 days per week, if that makes sense for their team. Everyone must be vaccinated to enter Mastercard offices at this time. Therefore, we expect all candidates to be vaccinated or to be approved for a medical or religious accommodation prior to commencing work at Mastercard.
Corporate Security Responsibility
All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and, therefore, it is expected that every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security and must:
Abide by Mastercard’s security policies and practices;
Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with Mastercard’s guidelines.
Requisition ID: R-166875