MasterCard Account Manager in Taipei, Taiwan
Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world’s fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless at https://www.priceless.com/ ®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
• Account manager is responsible to drive business result and growth through the deployment of MasterCard core products, payment technologies and value added services.
• Account team is the bridge between MasterCard and it customers to expand electronic payment coverage to build a world beyond cash.
• To build solid account relationship especially in executive level to strengthen MasterCard brand preference and develop business opportunities for MasterCard.
• To develop account strategies and take lead to achieve business target through the growth of core products, value added services and emerging payments.
• To contribute strategic thinking in account and market level to maximize MasterCard resources in return of business value.
• To drive business result through taking lead to develop new initiatives with MasterCard.
• To build account strategies and plan to align with MasterCard corporate objectives.
• To manage projects to succeed by leading a team including individuals from diversified functions of customers, external partners, and MasterCard internal functions.
• To conduct competitors and market analysis to develop new business opportunities with customers.
• To support customers to analyze market opportunities and conduct product planning cycle from development to launch stage.
All about You
• Good at developing business relationships with people at junior/senior levels and bringing in results.
• Significant account management and sales experience within financial industry.
• Good experience in relationship building and marketing of consumer products.
• Project management skills with task force from diversified functions and institutions.
• Advance level Microsoft Office skills e.g. spreadsheet, power-point, pivot table.
• University degree or above.
• Certifications or training courses including customer management, selling skills, team work, project management, people management and etc. are preferred.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Everyone wants easier ways to pay;
we invent them.
Checkout lines are slow;
we speed them along.
Merchants want more sales;
we give them data and insights.
People need financial access;
we connect them.
Corporate purchasing is complicated;
we make it simple.
Commuters are busy;
we speed them on their way.
Governments need greater efficiencies;
we help create them.
Small businesses are virtual;
we give them access to a world of buyers.
Retailers want to fight fraud;
we provide the tools.
Requisition ID: R-65066