MasterCard Senior Coordinator, Customer Operations Support in Sydney, Australia
Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world’s fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless at https://www.priceless.com/ ®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Senior Coordinator, Customer Operations Support
Our Cash Passport Team act as an integral part of the business, servicing our customers through the management of various card programs.
We pride ourselves on our high quality customer service to our clients through both phone and technology channels.
• Are you motivated and pro-active to join a team providing support to our customers and partners?
• Can you demonstrate delivery in the areas of key responsibility?
• Do you have a passion for adding value to both internal and external relationships?
This is an inbound B2B Contact Centre role, responsibilities include:
• Investigate and respond to customer queries via telephone and email.
• Cashing out existing customers’ cash passports and closing their accounts.
• Providing support regarding transaction queries and system errors to our network.
• Providing guidance to our network to help the sales process.
• Looking after online orders and keeping track of payments made via BPAY. Including activations of cash passport cards, reloading existing accounts and the receipt of online payments made by customers.
• Process and amending large amounts of e-payments daily.
• Communicating with finance teams to ensure payments and accounts are up to date.
• Working in a busy team based environment.
• Administrative tasks and filing of paperwork.
• The Cash Passport Team operate between 7am – 7pm Monday to Friday and Saturday 9am - 5pm
• The successful incumbent will need to be able to work a 7.5 hour shift Monday to Friday between these operating hours. And be available to work one Saturday per month on a rotating roster (either 7am - 3pm or 9am - 5pm).
All About You
• This role will suit an experienced Customer Operation Representative with strong administrative and organisational skills.
• You will have strong customer service skills and be confident taking inbound queries both by telephone and through emails.
• You will be conscious of handling highly confidential information, be able to work to a timeline and be up to date with record keeping.
• Excellent written and verbal communication and attention to detail skills are a must.
• Intermediate Microsoft Office skills, especially excel.
• Good analytical skills.
• Demonstrate the ability to multi-task.
• Strong attention to detail
This role is based in our North Sydney office, however we will be relocating all our Sydney-based employees later this year into one new location at St Leonards.
Our new facilities will be one of five Mastercard Global Tech Hub and Innovation Centres – another reason why it is a great time to join!
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Everyone wants easier ways to pay;
we invent them.
Checkout lines are slow;
we speed them along.
Merchants want more sales;
we give them data and insights.
People need financial access;
we connect them.
Corporate purchasing is complicated;
we make it simple.
Commuters are busy;
we speed them on their way.
Governments need greater efficiencies;
we help create them.
Small businesses are virtual;
we give them access to a world of buyers.
Retailers want to fight fraud;
we provide the tools.
Requisition ID: R-79877