MasterCard Manager, Implementation-1 in Stockholm, Sweden
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion (https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html) for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Please note, Swedish language skills are essential for this role
Customer Delivery Europe is in the centre of the MasterCard Europe organization and the key contact between the Divisions, Operations and Technology, Global Products & Solutions and the other business units. We are close to the markets and to our customers.
The Customer Implementation Services (CIS) group works on a daily basis in a customer-facing environment, driving new and existing products / services to market from a transaction processing implementation perspective. The team is delivering standard and complex implementation activities, with the customer, ensuring high quality service to our customers, applying project management, guiding the customer through the different tasks that need to happen in order to become live in the market and ensuring high reliability of the implementations.
• Responsible for all aspects of customer implementation engagements, oversees the beginning-to-end customer implementation process, including consultancy, training, project management, testing and customized production configurations for existing and new customers
• Partners with GP&S, sales team, Customer Delivery and O&T to customize specific implementation plans while providing technical and implementation expertise to customers pre during and post launch
• Takes the lead as the primary interface between the customer and Mastercard during technical implementations
• Manages implementation projects and/or initiatives as an individual contributor with advanced knowledge of the discipline; is typically engaged in medium to larger/more complex initiatives
• Holds frequent discussions with customers to unearth under-the-surface needs and translates them into implementation activities. Reviews customer needs to ensure deliverables meet demands; fine tunes back-office operations as needed
• Provides expertise to critical client inquiries; acts as first-reviewer of escalated requests
• Strategizes a critical path to improve customer service and customer effectiveness after discussions with customers
• Sells training services to customers, if and where needed
• Participates in the development, creation and documentation of implementation processes. Creates road maps and templates for tools (e.g., critical path designs, workflows) in order to drive for continuous improvement
• Manages function resources, approving budgets and staffing for the projects under his/her control
All About You
• Experience with complex implementation projects (e.g., designing, testing, troubleshooting) or customer-specific accounts
• Successfully planned, tracked and communicated progress on complex projects with multiple work-streams
• Demonstrated ability to translate client needs into implementation activities
• Successfully sold products and services to customers; built rapport with varied client-base
• Experience establishing clear roadmaps for project delivery to manage parallel efforts of shared resources
• Experience identifying opportunities for service improvement and outlines accompanying impacts, dependencies and risks
• Successfully troubleshot infrastructure performance and stability issues
• Experience in card operations with emphasis on authorizations, clearing, settlement, real-time payments and fraud
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Requisition ID: R-121874