MasterCard Account Manager, Nordics in Stockholm, Sweden
Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world’s fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless at https://www.priceless.com/ ®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Account Manager, Nordics
ABOUT THE ROLE
The Account Manager plays a key role in managing customer relations, support for on-going customer implementations and business development.
The role focuses on selling and managing issuing processing services in the Nordics (Denmark, Finland, Norway and Sweden) according to the company’s sales strategy. The position will be part of Commercial Team, reporting to the Commercial Lead of particular European Division. The person will engage with multiple stakeholders and develop strong relationships with all of the Products, Delivery and Operations departments in Mastercard.
• Responsibility for Account Management and Business Development activities for existing and new customers, including monitoring customers’ satisfaction with Mastercard products and services;
• Managing the entire customer relationship – from customer onboarding to cross-sell / change management throughout the customer’s portfolio lifecycle;
• Close cooperation with different internal verticals;
• Delivering on financial targets for the specific region (Nordics and Baltics) in terms of new customer onboarding and other sales KPIs;
• Understanding customer’s business strategies, designing and executing tactical plans to enhance customer profitability;
• Implementing business solutions that improve revenue generation and enhance profitability for both the customer and Mastercard;
• Promoting Mastercard Payment Transaction Services (MPTS) in the region through different internal Mastercard verticals and external events;
• Responsibility for all administrative and operational issues as an Account Manager, from planning to budget/expense management.
ALL ABOUT YOU
• Extensive account management and project management skills;
• Payment industry experience and good knowledge of the Nordic payments market;
• Demonstrating multi-disciplinary knowledge within the payments industry, i.e. issuing processing, operations, emerging technologies;
• Demonstrating strong communication, influencing and negotiation skills;
• Proven ability to develop and successfully implement quantifiable business plans;
• Extensive industry networking and entrepreneurial approach;
• Analytical skills from a product management/profitability perspective;
• Fluent in at least one Nordic language and English.
Stockholm, Sweden or Copenhagen, Denmark
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Everyone wants easier ways to pay;
we invent them.
Checkout lines are slow;
we speed them along.
Merchants want more sales;
we give them data and insights.
People need financial access;
we connect them.
Corporate purchasing is complicated;
we make it simple.
Commuters are busy;
we speed them on their way.
Governments need greater efficiencies;
we help create them.
Small businesses are virtual;
we give them access to a world of buyers.
Retailers want to fight fraud;
we provide the tools.
Requisition ID: R-90977