MasterCard Senior Consultant, Solutions Architect in St. Louis, Missouri
Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world’s fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless at https://www.priceless.com/ ®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Senior Consultant, Solutions Architect
Solutions Architect will be responsible for architecting and providing technical leadership for initiatives targeting fraud, customer risk and authentication. These initiates will drive new capabilities into a powerful and state of the art Decision Management platform which processes billions of transactions per month in tens of milliseconds using a multi-tiered, message-oriented approach for high performance and availability. The Solutions Architect will provide technical leadership and expertise for architecting new platform capabilities for the heart of this high volume transaction processing system, web applications for managing fraud solutions and fraud events, APIs for exposing capabilities to customers, and vendor solutions for business rules management and fraud scoring. This architect will partner with other architects, developers, analysts, as well as business partners and other MasterCard technology teams. A successful candidate will deliver innovative, robust, cost effective technology solutions which align to enterprise strategies and achieve business results.
• Solutions architect team sets vision for and defines new capabilities for MasterCard's Decision Management Platform
• This platform provides business solutions to combat fraud and authenticate users and processes billions of transactions per month in tens of milliseconds
• Solutions Architect will provide technical thought leadership and expertise for architecting new platform capabilities
• These new capabilities will build on a high volume transaction processing system, web applications for managing fraud solutions and fraud events, APIs for exposing capabilities to customers, and vendor solutions for business rules management and fraud scoring
• Would you like to be a part of developing industry leading solutions for fighting fraud?
• Are you motivated by using state of the art technologies to speed business solutions to market?
• Do you want to create innovative solutions to challenging business problems?
• Architecting from the conceptual architecture level down through the application architecture level for new initiatives
• Partnering with business and other technology teams to set technical strategy and roadmaps
• Innovating new approaches to meet business needs, lower costs, and improve agility
• Providing direction to technical leads on projects in work and reviewing designs
• Mentor other technical resources
• Estimating and planning new efforts
All About You
• Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related technical field
• Experience architecting large and complex systems from the conceptual architecture level down through the application architecture level
• Experience providing technical thought leadership across an organization
• A wide breadth and depth of technical experience including Java, Linux, Oracle
• Experience with agile software development processes and architecture governance processes
• Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to communicate to an audience at all levels within an organization
• Self-motivated with the ability to accomplish tasks with minimal direction
• Ability to multi task and meet deadlines
• Micro services architecture
• CI/CD experience
• Kubernetes/Container experience
• Experience with Private, Public and Hybrid cloud architectures
• Experience with high performance data storage such as GemFire in-memory Object Grid
• Experience with web architecture and application development, including RESTful APIs
• Database experience including Oracle
• Experience integrating vendor and open source products into an overall system
• Experience developing and supporting highly scalable and a high performance, transaction processing systems
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Everyone wants easier ways to pay;
we invent them.
Checkout lines are slow;
we speed them along.
Merchants want more sales;
we give them data and insights.
People need financial access;
we connect them.
Corporate purchasing is complicated;
we make it simple.
Commuters are busy;
we speed them on their way.
Governments need greater efficiencies;
we help create them.
Small businesses are virtual;
we give them access to a world of buyers.
Retailers want to fight fraud;
we provide the tools.
Requisition ID: R-69874