MasterCard Network Operations Analyst I in St. Louis, Missouri
Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world’s fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless at https://www.priceless.com/ ®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Network Operations Analyst I
• Monitors the Mastercard networking environments to ensure a consistently high level of service at all times to meet established SLA's
• Troubleshoots and resolves issues
• Provides routine technical support and maintenance for Mastercard’s operations environment with an emphasis on networking technologies
• Clarifies common customer problems and provides resolutions for simple system failures or degradations according to standard protocols
• Monitors and takes calls for problems, taking corrective actions to minimize customer impact
• Creates and updates internal tickets to document monitoring and recovery steps for the Mastercard Operations Command Center
• Recommends areas for network enhancements and assists with implementing basic changes within the network environment
• Supports customer interactions to provide infrastructure related services, including incident, problem, change and capacity management, and reporting activities For Service Assurance:
• Performs projects and contributes to procedures, to ensure operational readiness for OCC employees
• Experience providing routine to moderately complex technical support and maintenance for networking technologies within the operations environment
• Successfully interacts with customers, demonstrating an understanding of customer problems and experiences
• Experience recommending basic areas for network enhancements for operational and financial value and supporting the implementation of improvements
• Participates in shift turnovers, interpreting escalated issues, and resolving open tier I and II tickets
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Everyone wants easier ways to pay;
we invent them.
Checkout lines are slow;
we speed them along.
Merchants want more sales;
we give them data and insights.
People need financial access;
we connect them.
Corporate purchasing is complicated;
we make it simple.
Commuters are busy;
we speed them on their way.
Governments need greater efficiencies;
we help create them.
Small businesses are virtual;
we give them access to a world of buyers.
Retailers want to fight fraud;
we provide the tools.
Requisition ID: R-87201