MasterCard Senior Analyst, Customer Delivery in St. Leonards, United States
Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world’s fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless at https://www.priceless.com/ ®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Senior Analyst, Customer Delivery
• Responsible for the program and project management and timely delivery of products and services to customers
• Partners with the account, sales and product teams to ensure clear and required solution definition for the client with a proposed implementation plan
• Acts as the knowledge expert on the market technology infrastructure for all stakeholders
• Supports release management process towards clients for technology updates
• Acts as focal point for customer support issues and for internal technology issues which need to be addressed to the market
• Reporting to the VP, Customer Delivery, this position is expected to deliver the product and service to customers in a manner that differentiates Mastercard services and helps achieve overall market business objectives.
• Manage the successful completion of all delivery projects for Australasian customers
• Collaborate and coordinate with various internal stakeholders to ensure the successful delivery of products
• Manage all projects to success metrics established with the customer and Mastercard, and ensure application of Product Delivery best practices & methodology
• Create an exceptional experience for Mastercard customers when deploying Mastercard products and services and positively influence brand preference
• Provide subject matter expertise during customer discussions, supporting Sales and
• Consulting teams during sales and pre-launch activities
• Conduct all client and new program implementation kick-off meetings, including travel (where applicable) to client to facilitate project discussions
• Establish and maintain effective working relationships with client and partner organizations (Market Development, Expert Sales, Franchise, Customer Relations, Mastercard Technologies and Client) to set project launch objectives and manage deployments
• Manage key strategic delivery efforts, including first time deployments of new product and services and first time deployments of new technology not widely distributed in market
• Apply lessons learned from previous implementation experiences and provide subject matter expertise on how customers can deploy and utilize new products and services being brought to market
All About You
• You are extremely accountable and thrive on being given responsibility
• You have a ferocious appetite to learn and be exposed to new challenges
• You are technologist at heart, you enjoy understanding how systems operate and can learn and adapt quickly to new challenges
• You are resilient – understanding that when systems are not working efficiently that contingencies can be enacted
• You are an effective communicator and collaborator – being able to simplify and summarize complex information for stakeholders to understand
• Ability to identify issues before they develop into problems; proactively resolve issues directly or through escalation to appropriate partners
• Project management, problem solving and planning skills with a demonstrated record of success managing multiple projects
• Understand customer needs, marketplace dynamics, industry trends and the competitive landscape
• Highly organized and able to attend to critical details
• Relevant experience and educational background
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Everyone wants easier ways to pay;
we invent them.
Checkout lines are slow;
we speed them along.
Merchants want more sales;
we give them data and insights.
People need financial access;
we connect them.
Corporate purchasing is complicated;
we make it simple.
Commuters are busy;
we speed them on their way.
Governments need greater efficiencies;
we help create them.
Small businesses are virtual;
we give them access to a world of buyers.
Retailers want to fight fraud;
we provide the tools.
Requisition ID: R-86369