MasterCard Senior Analyst, Account Management in St. Leonards, United States
Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world’s fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless at https://www.priceless.com/ ®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Senior Analyst, Account Management
The Westpac-Mastercard partnership is expanding. This role will drive sales effectiveness in this expansion in both core products and services. We are seeking a highly accountable, resilient, analytical and adaptable technologist to join a high performing team.
The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring the highest standards of Sales Effectiveness across Mastercard’s core services for Westpac Bank.
This role requires a high level of accountability with client facing responsibilities and is an outstanding role for a high achieving accountable leader of tomorrow - giving you exposure to global client development.
• Responsible for updating, maintaining Salesforce and communicating opportunities and gaps in advance to the Vice President, Account Development
• Responsible for creating client facing presentation materials and analytics to enhance sales opportunities, including monthly tracking reports, quarterly business review, statement of works and other materials.
• Responsible for creating performance analytics, dashboards and monthly partnership communications
• Responsible for project management of key Services initiatives collaborating across Mastercard’s internal divisions
• Responsible for relationship mapping and event co-ordinations with C-level of both Mastercard and Westpac.
• Responsible for the creation and dissemination of Best Practice to Client including the arrangement of peer to peer meetings in domestic and overseas markets (contractual study trips) and appropriate documentation to senior leadership
• Responsible for pipeline management at the account level
• Internal influencing – collaborates with multiple divisions to achieve best outcome for client and Mastercard
• External influencing – partner facing, support the team with influencing strategy with senior leaders.
• Strategy Development – assists in designing strategies and proposals
• - Development of marketing plans to drive outcomes for client and Mastercard.
• Delivery – ensure contractual commitments are delivered on time and to specifications.
All About You
• Suitable candidates will have a passion for learning and thrive in a fast paced environment
• You are a strong team player, resilient and are able to work autonomously
• You have outstanding analytical, written and verbal communication skills and enjoy simplifying large amounts of complex data into C-Level presentations
• You demonstrate comfort in influencing and building relationships internally and externally to achieve business outcomes
• Suitable candidates will ideally have Payments or Financial Services experience, but not essential
• Bachelor Degree or equivalent
• Intermediate to advanced proficiency with Excel and PowerPoint
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Everyone wants easier ways to pay;
we invent them.
Checkout lines are slow;
we speed them along.
Merchants want more sales;
we give them data and insights.
People need financial access;
we connect them.
Corporate purchasing is complicated;
we make it simple.
Commuters are busy;
we speed them on their way.
Governments need greater efficiencies;
we help create them.
Small businesses are virtual;
we give them access to a world of buyers.
Retailers want to fight fraud;
we provide the tools.
Requisition ID: R-81755