MasterCard HR Specialist, ANZ in St. Leonards, United States
Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world’s fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless at https://www.priceless.com/ ®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
HR Specialist, ANZ
Our people is the most important asset to the company. Mastercard spares no effort to invest on our people. We stick to our commitment and provide every opportunity for our employee’s development which is aligned with employees’ personal development aspiration and business needs, as well as a great employee experience.
Reporting to the Vice President, Human Resources, ANZ, the Senior Specialist, Human Resources, will be responsible to support the Australasia (ANZ) Division.
This person will cover diverse areas within HR such as compensation, mobility, benefits, talent management, recruiting, training, learning etc. This role will work closely with HR Business Partners, HR COE’s, and Shared Services to implement programs and policies in the market.
• Accountable for the delivery of local HR projects and administrative activities
• Manage human resource policies and projects to support the local HR team
• Support activities that cover diverse areas within HR such as new hire activities, on boarding, off-boarding, compensation, benefits, employee mobility, workforce reporting, training, etc.
• Works closely with HRBPs to deliver and manage these HR projects and activities
• Supports and manages HR initiatives and projects including talent acquisition, workforce planning, employee relations, rewards, employee engagement and training
• Manages timely coordination and execution of day-to-day HR activities by working with key stakeholders across the business
• Conducts data analysis and generates reports to support HR program recommendations and track costs and performance of programs
• Responsible for the coordination of HR activities and processes, including, new hire orientation, off-boarding processes, maintaining employee documentation and coordination of immigration/mobility related activities
• Reviews existing processes and recommends process improvements
• Serves as first point of contact for employee relations issues and questions. Resolves or escalates issues based on their complexity and enters documentation into case management system
• Provide guidance to managers during talent acquisition process, ensures hiring needs are met in a timely manner
• Builds and nurtures cross-functional relationships with employees, HRBPs and leaders within the business
• Coordinate with COEs and HRBPs to deliver components of annual HR programs such as talent and performance management and year-end compensation planning
All About You
• Suitable candidates will bring previous HR project and/or administration experience and are looking for the next step in their career progression
• Experience managing and ensuring timely delivery of HR projects and programs (e.g., on boarding, employee mobility, year-end compensation planning, training and development)
• Experience building and maintaining relationships with employees and business leaders across business functions, markets or regions
• Demonstrated knowledge of complex HR policies and annual activities for Australia and New Zealand
• Experience identifying HR problems and developing potential solutions with Mastercard's values in mind
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Everyone wants easier ways to pay;
we invent them.
Checkout lines are slow;
we speed them along.
Merchants want more sales;
we give them data and insights.
People need financial access;
we connect them.
Corporate purchasing is complicated;
we make it simple.
Commuters are busy;
we speed them on their way.
Governments need greater efficiencies;
we help create them.
Small businesses are virtual;
we give them access to a world of buyers.
Retailers want to fight fraud;
we provide the tools.
Requisition ID: R-99030