MasterCard Vice President, Product Management Open Banking in St. Leonards, Australia
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion (https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html) for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Vice President, Product Management Open Banking
Open Banking is a worldwide phenomenon, that has been accelerating in many markets driven by the commercial opportunities it presents for banks and Fintechs.
Mastercard has built an initial suite of Open Banking Solutions and is now in the process of bringing them to market, commercializing and enhancing them. Of recent we have acquired Finicity that will help advance our overall strategy in the US and other key markets including Australia.
This new role is pivotal in enabling Mastercard to establish an open banking presence in Australia.
• Leads the Open Banking strategy, go to market and supports the sales pipeline end to end for the division
• Acts as an expert, advocate and champion for Open Banking designated products to internal and external stakeholders
• Will be the Open banking advocate and spokesperson for external communications
• Responsible for overall product and project financial performance including P&L
• Leads a suite of products and leverages cross-functional teams to drive product and consumer strategies to support the end to end narrative for open banking, consent management and integration into our multi rail strategy
• Advises and supports sales by recommending and influencing product pricing, and oversees the development of training and other product support materials for Mastercard's most critical products
• Leads broad commercialization initiatives including establishing go to market approach and key performance indicators for products, setting objectives in partnership with regions, and driving commercial plans to ensure success
• Identifies, evaluates and prioritizes business cases for new business and product opportunities, and builds business models to improve MasterCard's footprint and competitiveness Other Areas
• Support future view of open banking connectivity with digital identity, tokenisation, consent management and payment integration
All About You
• Experience setting direction for go-to-market plans and leveraging market insights to differentiate from competitors
• Experience in sales, business development, or closely related function with prove track record of exceeding revenue goals
• Experience leading teams of high potential individuals
• Experience in financial services or technology
Open Banking, payments, or digital identity will be a plus
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Corporate Security Responsibility
Every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security. All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and therefore, it is expected that the successful candidate for this position must:
• Abide by Mastercard’s security policies and practices;
• Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
• Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
• Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with Mastercard’s guidelines.
Requisition ID: R-139201