MasterCard Specialist, Product Management in St. Leonards, Australia
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion (https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html) for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Specialist, Product Management
The Prepaid Product Management team is looking for a Specialist, Product Management to drive our customer experience strategy forward by consistently innovating and problem-solving.
The ideal candidate is passionate about the customer experience journey, highly motivated, intellectually curious, analytical, and possesses an entrepreneurial mindset.
In this client-facing position, you will:
• Act as key resource lead on segments of small projects across multiple business functions including account management, marketing and product management
• Manage technical issues and Change Requests for several key partners and ensure teams are held accountable for providing updates and next steps.
• Create and review customer presentations and performance reporting (statistics, PowerPoint, reports etc) from extracting quantitative / qualitative customer data from Mastercard databases
• Act as an escalation point around business and customer issues encountered on a day-to-day basis and be able to help resolve through to resolution.
• Demonstrate a strong work ethic within a complex business environment to manage multiple internal and external stakeholder relationships to deliver outcomes
• Develop your knowledge of Mastercard products and services and demonstrate an understanding of market trends and the wider payment industry
• Manage any administrative tasks as required by the Business including SLA reports and other customer contractual reporting obligations.
All About You
The ideal candidate for this position should:
• Be comfortable working with internal and external stakeholders across multiple product lines, technologies, and industries
• Be competent at manipulating and presenting data to key internal and external stakeholders, including communicating observations and insights
• Be comfortable speaking to customers and be skilled at explaining technical problems succinctly and clearly and in managing expectations
• Be confident building and leveraging their internal Mastercard network to help solve for customer issues or internal hurdles
• Have good attention to detail and be a strong and clear communicator to wide variety of stakeholders of different levels
• Take pride in their work and show a tenacious attitude and desire to get the job done
• Have a basic understanding of Mastercard Prepaid Management Services (MPMS)
• Have some professional experience in financial services, cards, payments or another related field
We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together. In many locations, which may change over time, we’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by video or phone. In addition, in some locations, only individuals who have been fully vaccinated will be permitted inside Mastercard offices until further notice.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Corporate Security Responsibility
All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and, therefore, it is expected that every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security and must:
Abide by Mastercard’s security policies and practices;
Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with Mastercard’s guidelines.
Requisition ID: R-142678