MasterCard Solution Consultant in St. Leonards, Australia
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion (https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html) for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Mastercard Loyalty & Engagement services manages more than 400 Loyalty Programs globally.
Our propriety technology SessionM helps brands with their end to end customer engagement needs
SessionM platform is a real time, mobile first technology providing Loyalty Management, Offer Management, Campaign Management capability on core Customer Data Platform.
We are looking for a Solution Consultant/Pre-Sales Consultant to support our Sales team in Australia and New Zealand market to provide technical pre-sales and solution support in the business development process
• Support the sales team in the business development process on use case creation and customization, product demonstrations and technical product clarifications
• Lead technical deep dive session to understand client MarTech ecosystem, integration points and desired use cases
• Design how SessionM platform fits into the client ecosystem and provide initial architecture design during the sales process
• Work with Engineering team and product team on complex solutions and provide feedback on product enhancements
• Taking full ownership on technical responses in an RFP / RFI situation
• Lead transition from sales to delivery to ensure full knowledge transfer to delivery architect after deal is closed
• Comfortable working with multi-country team with different time zones
All About You
• Knowledge of marketing technologies (i.e. Salesforce, Adobe Marketing Cloud, Oracle CRM) essential
• A working knowledge of Loyalty Programs whilst not essential is highly desirable
• The position requires a highly collaborative individual who will need to partner across multiple functional areas, and product groups within Mastercard, as well as with external customers.
• Strong track record at synthesizing products and services from multiple functional areas into value propositions that align with regional or local customer needs
• Business acumen with the ability to translate business requirements into solutions that drive positive results for the customer and Mastercard
• Cross-functional experience with complex projects concurrently and delivering timely results under tight timelines
• Analytical and problem-solving skills with an ability to identify key issues and provide recommendations effectively
• Personal presence and ability to clearly communicate compelling messages to senior management, peer groups, and business partners
• Experience in leading client workshops with complex vendor ecosystems
Ability to think logically, use frameworks to organize your thinking and ask probing questions
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Requisition ID: R-118164