MasterCard Manager, Specialist Sales-2 in St. Leonards, Australia
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion (https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html) for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Manager, Specialist Sales-2
Mastercard Cyber & Intelligence (C&I) is committed to developing and delivering cutting edge technologies and innovation in Security. The successful candidate will be responsible for driving new business opportunities with enterprise clients, whilst growing existing client relationships. You will position Mastercard Cyber and Intelligence as the supplier of choice within your accounts in Australia, New Zealand and the Pacific Islands.
• We’re looking for highly motivated business development manager who displays strong skills in solution selling, relationship building, problem solving, intellectual curiosity, openness, resilience and the ability to effectively drive revenue outcomes for the business.
• Are you motivated to be a part of team developing innovative digital solutions that deliver security without compromising customer experience?
• Do you enjoy learning about new technologies in the payments industry?
• Do you have experience applying new technologies to resolve a customer pain point or create a new revenue stream?
• Identify new business opportunities whilst establishing, developing and maintaining relationships up to executive-levels within your assigned portfolio
• Work closely with internal resources and individually to build a successful pipeline to meet and exceed your individual sales targets
• Develop subject matter expertise and articulate the value propositions for Mastercard’s security solutions and key customer segments. Become a trusted adviser for customers in the Australia/ NZ and the Pacific Islands
• Contribute to the development of go-to-market strategies and contribute to account plans, engagement strategies and targets for each target account
• Work closely with regional and global teams to bring new product constructs to the Australia/ NZ markets and drive revenue growth
• Based on customer feedback, articulate market specific requirements and features/ enhancements to regional and global product, to continually evolve Mastercard’s cyber & security products
• Evangelize the cyber and security products to sales and customer facing teams
• Collaborates with Customer Delivery to deploy and implement cyber and security products
• Collaborate with other Mastercard product and segment teams (eg. Digital) to identify opportunities for collaboration (eg. Bundled solutions to solve customer pain points).
• Document and manage actions from customer meetings, proactively resolve issues and open items
All About You:
• Proven successful track record in a similar role selling SaaS/ technology products to Enterprise customers in across Government, FSI and large enterprise accounts.
• Ability to manage and grow internal and external cross functional relationships and partnerships
• Ability to network with multiple levels within an account
• Experience selling Security products and services and SaaS solutions
• Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills - Experience in responding to RFPs, delivering of sales collateral, communications & marketing materials to expert sales and customers
• Ability to create and deliver value propositions
• Ability to identify and influence key decision makers
• Proven sales track record, commercial/ contract negotiations
• Strong business acumen and professionalism
• Take initiative, operate with a sense of urgency and responsive to customer requests
• Salesforce.com experience preferable
We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together. In many locations, which may change over time, we’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by video or phone. In addition, in some locations, only individuals who have been fully vaccinated will be permitted inside Mastercard offices until further notice.
In the US, Mastercard is a government contractor, which may legally require most Mastercard employees to be vaccinated unless a verified approved medical or religious exemption is granted. Further, we are currently making every effort towards having employees return to work in the office 2 days per week, if that makes sense for their team. Everyone must be vaccinated to enter Mastercard offices at this time. Therefore, we expect all candidates to be vaccinated or to be approved for a medical or religious accommodation prior to commencing work at Mastercard.
Corporate Security Responsibility
All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and, therefore, it is expected that every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security and must:
Abide by Mastercard’s security policies and practices;
Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with Mastercard’s guidelines.
Requisition ID: R-157509