MasterCard Manager, Product Delivery in St. Leonards, Australia
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion (https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html) for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Manager, Product Delivery
The Product Delivery PMO is focused on development and delivery of complex solutions & key projects within core programs of work deemed to be high priority for the business
The team comprises of highly skilled program managers reporting into the region who are collectively responsible for delivering revenue generating projects for Mastercard Asia-Pacific
This role will lead critical complex projects to deliver solutions with a high level of customer satisfaction for MasterCard Asia Pacific
This is a regional role that will be required to project manage and coordinate activities focused on key initiatives designed to build and develop Complex Solution Delivery, ensuring improved operational effectiveness and proficient delivery of services.
Key responsibilities will include planning, developing, and executing project schedules, ensuring compliance, resolving issues, and monitoring project budget and potential risks.
• Have you led multiple stakeholders (internal and external) through complex projects leveraging expert project management, communication skills and techniques?
• Do you have the skills required to support and drive results through collaboration among cross functional teams, tasks and activities?
• Are you comfortable presenting to senior stakeholders within the business to help provide management updates and / or resolve roadblocks?
• Project Manage and communicate updates to key initiatives being undertaken in order to improve the overall operational performance and delivery of services to clients
• Responsible for establishing the governance and rigor in project delivery including communications plan internally and externally
• Coordination of project team activities and thought leadership as directed in relation to key initiative solutions and ideas and problem solving.
• Facilitation of project team meetings, tasks, activities and progress reporting and monitoring
• Tracking and reporting to senior management on project status and articulation and escalation of any support required to resolve issues or direct project teams
• Support for the development of go to market strategy communication and implementation of change tasks
• Responsibilities include promoting project team work, collaboration and development of win/win partnerships through:
o Open Communication - Prepared to express and share knowledge and views on a continual basis
o Initiative - An orientation towards anticipating problems and committing to a course of action
o Innovation - Ability to generate creative solutions for work situations, encourage and embrace new and untested approaches
o Commitment to Quality - An orientation as an individual, set an example for others to work accurately and seek continual improvement in satisfying personal and business needs
All About You
• Prior experience in a program delivery role
• Expert knowledge of Project Management methodologies and skills, project management process, tools and reporting
• Preferred certification in Program management and Project Management
• Strong communication skills with experience presenting to senior stakeholders and business sponsors
• Proven agility and flexibility to cope with demands of multiple concurrent tasks and changes in priority of work activities
• Has to have a technical bent of mind given most projects are system / platform dependent
• Expertise managing projects across all areas of technology preferred
• Expertise project managing advanced analytics projects essential
• Experience in data integration and migration
• Experience managing the development and production of project documentation
• Experience working with virtual project teams across multiple geographic locations
• Expertise working in a mid to large size enterprise environment across complexities of advanced analytics
• Very skilled at managing stakeholders at the senior level and presenting to stakeholders to tailor approach to any given situation
We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together. In many locations, which may change over time, we’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by video or phone. In addition, in some locations, only individuals who have been fully vaccinated will be permitted inside Mastercard offices until further notice.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Corporate Security Responsibility
All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and, therefore, it is expected that every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security and must:
Abide by Mastercard’s security policies and practices;
Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with Mastercard’s guidelines.
Requisition ID: R-149344