MasterCard Manager, Customer Success Open Banking in St. Leonards, Australia
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion (https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html) for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Manager, Customer Success Open Banking
• Accountable for Open Banking Service Customer Plan, including delivery of revenue and customer satisfaction targets
• Sets Open Banking Service sales strategies to grow market share, and revenue across customer segments focused on secured and unsecured lending
• Lead engagement plan to establish and grow adoption of Mastercard Open Banking Services with secured and unsecured lending teams across customer segment executives and key stakeholders
• Leads and manages existing customer segment relationships to identify and optimize new opportunities that leverage open data aggregation and analytics to improve secured / unsecured lending application approvals and product growth
• Own and solve customer Open Banking problem statements – addressing technical / commercial / operational / analytical issues
• Achievement of Open Banking sales and net revenue targets, through engagement with new and existing customers focused on secured and unsecure lending
• Ongoing Open Banking Service P&L management through modelling, financial forecasting, and analysis
• Market, competitive and customer analysis to produce customer segment focused Customer Account Plan
• Delivering Open Banking Service quarterly business review with customers – focusing on service performance, insights, issues opportunities and customer feedback
• Partner with Customer Solution Centre on continuously updating Customer Segment focused sales narrative for Mastercard Open Banking Services
• Partner with Analytics Team on sharing insights and tools to enhance customer segment lending performance
All About You
• Previous account management and servicing in Retail or Business Finance environment – secured or unsecured lending
• Proven record of accomplishment of needs-based selling and achievement of sales targets
• Good knowledge and understanding of Open Banking and Australia Consumer Data Right – market participation, Treasury and ACCC regulation
• Good knowledge and understanding of Australian Open Banking SaaS solutions
We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together. In many locations, which may change over time, we’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by video or phone. In addition, in some locations, only individuals who have been fully vaccinated will be permitted inside Mastercard offices until further notice.
In the US, Mastercard is a government contractor, which may legally require most Mastercard employees to be vaccinated unless a verified approved medical or religious exemption is granted. Further, we are currently making every effort towards having employees return to work in the office 2 days per week, if that makes sense for their team. Everyone must be vaccinated to enter Mastercard offices at this time. Therefore, we expect all candidates to be vaccinated or to be approved for a medical or religious accommodation prior to commencing work at Mastercard.
Corporate Security Responsibility
All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and, therefore, it is expected that every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security and must:
Abide by Mastercard’s security policies and practices;
Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with Mastercard’s guidelines.
Requisition ID: R-139058