MasterCard Digital Product Technical architect in St. Leonards, Australia
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion (https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html) for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Digital Product Technical architect
• Partner with various internal and external stakeholders to understand strategy and agree on solutions to meet our customers needs.
• Strong understanding of the products technically and commercially. Be able to ideate new solutions with Global product teams.
• Develop new solutions with clients offering technical guidance on how best to integrate Mastercard products and solutions.
• Working closely with business development and product management teams ensuring a successful lead to live process through owning and developing the solution architect process.
• Provide pre and post-sale technical support such as customer reviews of product API capabilities, implementation of platform SDKs and APIs, onboarding technical support and test plans.
• Provide insights that may influence the sales strategy, and contributes to the development of materials for training and RFPs.
• Researches industry best practices to support internal and external knowledge documents.
• Collaborate with internal teams creating prototypes, document product specifications, business requirement documents.
• Participates in business conversations with key decision makers internally and externally
• Monitor development process and ensure compliance to schedule and timeframe.
• Engages in idea generation for enhancements to existing products, concept validation, business case development, RFP responses
All About You:
• A proven track record of Solution Architecture and/or Technical Product Management in a technology or financial services roles.
• High degree of competence in RESTful and Soap APIs, various architecture patterns, API and SDK integration, mobile/web application development.
• Industry knowledge of wallet solutions and solution vendors.
• Ability to work independently and multi-task effectively.
• Strong attention to detail with excellent Analytical skills.
• Demonstrated track record of planning, managing and closing complex, competitive sales effort and project management.
• Understanding of solution trade-offs such as cost, scope, timescale, and balance between long-term strategic and short-term pragmatic considerations
• Possess strong analytical skills, is detail oriented and demonstrates the ability to operate effectively in a complex global environment.
• Suitable candidates will bring experience in creating interactive client prototypes, designing new payment flows for customers.
• A proven track record of developing or selling solutions that increase revenue is a plus.
• Ability to manage and grow internal and external cross functional relationships and partnerships.
We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together. In many locations, which may change over time, we’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by video or phone. In addition, in some locations, only individuals who have been fully vaccinated will be permitted inside Mastercard offices until further notice.
In the US, Mastercard is a government contractor, which may legally require most Mastercard employees to be vaccinated unless a verified approved medical or religious exemption is granted. Further, we are currently making every effort towards having employees return to work in the office 2 days per week, if that makes sense for their team. Everyone must be vaccinated to enter Mastercard offices at this time. Therefore, we expect all candidates to be vaccinated or to be approved for a medical or religious accommodation prior to commencing work at Mastercard.
Corporate Security Responsibility
All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and, therefore, it is expected that every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security and must:
Abide by Mastercard’s security policies and practices;
Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with Mastercard’s guidelines.
Requisition ID: R-166462