MasterCard Content Strategy Analyst (Technical Writer) in St. Leonards, Australia
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion (https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html) for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Content Strategy Analyst (Technical Writer)
• Job involves developing technical content about MasterCard systems, programs, and services for customers that use the MasterCard network.
• This role involves researching, evaluating, selecting, and implementing new enterprise-wide processes and technologies.
• Have you every led an enterprise-wide effort?
• Have you ever developed CMS or XML solutions?
• Exhibit strong written and verbal communication skills
• Oversee complex projects to swiftly drive solutions and implement process improvements
• Lead projects and teams to propose, investigate, and/or evaluate new tools, processes, methodologies
• Develop technical task-based, conceptual, and reference topics for specific audiences/customers that use MasterCard systems, programs, and services
• Publish technical content utilizing multiple output types, such as PDF, HTML, XML, wiki
• Identify changing customer needs, opportunities, and industry trends when developing strategic and tactical recommendations
All About You
• Exhibit the highest degree of professionalism, accountability, and empowerment to drive results
• Technologically savvy, spearheading innovation through ingenuity, creativity, and thoughtful risks
• Adaptable to dynamic change and ambiguity thriving in a fast-paced environment
• Team player, ability to interact and consult with all levels throughout the organization to cultivate and expand partnerships
• Possess strong technical writing skills in developing software or computer systems documentation, including API documentation
• In-depth experience with Microsoft Office products
• Familiarity with XML, HTML, DITA, OTK, XSLT and XSL-FO
• Solid experience with content or learning management systems
• Experience in web design/development and/or coding (Java)
• Ability to interact with subject matter experts at all levels
• Ability to problem-solve and troubleshoot
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Corporate Security Responsibility
Every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security. All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and therefore, it is expected that the successful candidate for this position must:
• Abide by Mastercard’s security policies and practices;
• Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
• Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
• Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with Mastercard’s guidelines.
Requisition ID: R-142329