MasterCard Consultant, UI/UX Design, Prototyping in St. Leonards, Australia
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion at https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Consultant, UI/UX Design, Prototyping
UI/UX Design/Prototyping Engineer
Mastercard is a technology company in the global payments business. We connect consumers, financial institutions, merchants, governments and businesses worldwide and enable them to use secure and convenient electronic forms of payment.
Join the industry's most passionate, motivated and engaged global team - Our employees are encouraged to drive innovation every day in support of a more connected world – A World Beyond Cash.
• Mastercard is looking for brilliant and passionate Designers to join its customer facing global R&D / innovation services team – Labs as a Service.
• Labs as a Service is a rapid prototyping and innovation design services team, working with Mastercard’s global customer base.
• In this role, you will be a key member of a highly agile team of engineers within Mastercard Labs, working to build product prototypes and pilots, in collaboration with global brands in commerce
• This is an opportunity to become part of a world class engineering team, dynamically solving real world customer problems - delivering transformational product and service solutions – focused on trending topics and issues globally.
• This engineering team will have a diverse focus both in terms of geography and variety of technology challenge and is part of a global mobilization plan for this business unit.
Ask yourself :
• Are you a talented UI/UX Designer with a passion for technology development and innovation?
• Do you have a strong track record in rapid prototyping and delivering new and exciting projects, and learning new technologies (e.g. Wearable Computing, Big Data, Internet of Things)?
• Have you a passion for product design and technology innovation and have a high energy, can-do attitude and strong sense of ownership /desire to succeed?
• Work with a team of developers and designers to solve real world client challenges.
• Implement creative, useable and compelling visual mockups and prototypes.
• Extensive experience in rapid prototyping across constantly changing topics.
• Proven ability to work on own initiative and deliver results.
• Strong design skills and experience.
• Prior experience of both start-up and corporate environments.
All About You
• 3-5 years in a UX Designer role.
• Experience in directing client workshops to achieve focused objectives.
• Proven experience in one or more prototyping tools (e.g. InVision, Origami, Marvel, Webflow, Proto.io, Justinmind, Xcode etc.)
• Continuously discover and evaluate new technologies to maximize design & prototyping efficiency.
Travel: Semi-regular International travel is expected.
Work Location: St. Leonards, Sydney
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Requisition ID: R-113877