MasterCard 2022 Mastercard Launch, Associate Specialist, Cyber & Intelligence Security in St. Leonards, Australia
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion (https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html) for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
2022 Mastercard Launch, Associate Specialist, Cyber & Intelligence Security
Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world’s fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
The Mastercard Launch program is aimed at early career talent, to help you develop skills and gain cross-functional work experience. Over a period of 18 months, Launch participants will be assigned to a business unit, learn and develop skills, and gain valuable on the job experience. Successful candidates will be assigned to a business unit within International Markets and rotate for a duration of 2 x 9 months each for a total of 18 months.
The Cyber & Intelligence Solutions (C&I) team is responsible for Mastercard’s safety and security related product management efforts to protect the integrity of the electronic payment system as well as ensure payments are convenient yet secure. The C&I products are focused on enabling authentication, fraud prevention, risk mitigation and dispute resolution across all payment channels as well as all stakeholders; issuers, acquirers, merchants, processors and consumers. C&I also covers Mastercard’s Artificial Intelligence, IoT and Biometrics related initiatives in the area of cybersecurity
The role will focus on product management of C&I Products for the region on specific projects including:
• Support a parallel track initiated to create a new longer term solution for A Switch Customer type.
• Consolidate and demonstrate the overall value proposition with various segments.
• Liaise with global product teams, C&I leads, Regional Marketing to support;
• Product literature and documentation
• Go-to-market plan
• Project Management & Tracking
• Communication & Marketing activities
All about you:
• Graduating seniors - Class of 2021
• Students pursuing a Masters/bachelor’s degree (all majors welcome to apply)
• Energetic and enterprising individual
• Display high degree of initiative & agility
Experience and Skills needed:
• Ability to work on a team and independently
• Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
• Advanced Word, Excel and PowerPoint skills
• Attention to detail
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• English required
• Additional languages a plus
Application End date will be on : Thursday 30th of September 2021
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Corporate Security Responsibility
Every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security. All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and therefore, it is expected that the successful candidate for this position must:
• Abide by Mastercard’s security policies and practices;
• Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
• Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
• Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with Mastercard’s guidelines.
Requisition ID: R-135098