MasterCard 2021 Mastercard Launch, Associate Analyst, Product Delivery in St. Leonards, Australia
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion at https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
2021 Mastercard Launch, Associate Analyst, Product Delivery
Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world’s fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
The Mastercard Launch program is aimed at early career talent, to help you develop skills and gain cross-functional work experience. Over a period of 18 months, Launch participants will be assigned to a business unit, learn and develop skills, and gain valuable on the job experience. Successful candidates will be assigned to a business unit within International Markets and rotate for a duration of 2 x 9 months each for a total of 18 months.
The Market Delivery team is responsible for maintaining the customer technical relationship and customer implementation for the Asia Pacifc region. Additionally, the team also offers operational and technical account management, pre-sales, and solutioning to ensure customer delivery readiness. Supports release management process towards clients for technology updates. Market Delivery manages the flawless delivery of all customers technical and product implementations via:
• End-to-end project management and support for all product or service implementations
• Market and customer expertise
• Change management leadership
• Your major accountabilities may include:
• Assist the Market Delivery APAC team providing centralized and cross-divisional support to manage dashboards and maintain consistent reporting and support standards
• Research basic problem requests and respond to inquiries on products and tools for internal and customer
• Contribute to the delivery of integrated solutions that address customer needs
• Work on high priority projects
• Analyze data from customer delivery projects and reports on performance relative to success metrics
• Help identify customer needs and contributes to the delivery of integrated solutions that address those needs
• Assist with monthly updates for management reporting
• Opportunity to understand Mastercard delivery model by working with project leads
• Closely works with Subject Matter Experts in Delivery while assisting in market readiness assessments
All about you:
• Graduating seniors - Class of 2020
• Students pursuing a Masters/bachelor’s degree (all majors welcome to apply)
• Strong technical, system and operations knowledge within financial services
• Project management, problem solving and planning skills with a demonstrated record of successfully managing multiple projects
• Ability to identify issues and proactively resolve issues through escalation to appropriate partners
• Ability to clearly communicate complex technical and business information in an easy to understand manner
• Able to effectively deliver messages both verbally and in writing
• Experience of worked in operations, technology roles in financial institutions is an added advantage.
Experience and Skills needed:
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent analytical skills
• Ability to work on a team and independently
• Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
• Advanced Word, Excel and PowerPoint skills
• Attention to detail
• English required
• Additional languages a plus
Application End date will be on : Wednesday 30th of September 2020
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Requisition ID: R-113707