MasterCard Summer Intern - IMK SH-2 in Shanghai, China
Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world’s fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless at https://www.priceless.com/ ®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Summer Intern - IMK SH-2
Mastercard Internship program was developed for emerging professionals to have fun while making a positive impact in a world beyond cash. Our Interns will have the opportunity to build professional skills, own meaningful projects, network with executives, and truly make an impact on the organization.
The Summer Intern Program acts as the primary talent pool feeder for the full-time Mastercard Graduate Development Program, and Management Associates Program.
• Understand Mastercard business operation model and current market landscape
• Assist account managers with supportive jobs, including internal and external communication, vendor management, marketing campaign implement, paperwork and so forth
• Take part in business execution and tracking
• Fulfillment of internal process
• Data analysis and report
All about you:
• Information technology, product management, e-commerce and digital payment related majors
• The coming Bachelor Senior student
• Can do full time Internship during the summer from July 1st Mid of September
• Sophomore or above; Statistics, Administration, or School of Management major preferred
• Prior working experience in payment, marketing or banking a plus
• Strong probe ability, good logic thinking and presentation through PowerPoint, Word or Excel
• Good interpersonal and English skills, being able to work under pressure
• Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Everyone wants easier ways to pay;
we invent them.
Checkout lines are slow;
we speed them along.
Merchants want more sales;
we give them data and insights.
People need financial access;
we connect them.
Corporate purchasing is complicated;
we make it simple.
Commuters are busy;
we speed them on their way.
Governments need greater efficiencies;
we help create them.
Small businesses are virtual;
we give them access to a world of buyers.
Retailers want to fight fraud;
we provide the tools.
Requisition ID: R-63067