MasterCard Senior Systems Platform Architect, Systems Platform Architecture in Shanghai, China
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion at https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Senior Systems Platform Architect, Systems Platform Architecture
• Develops the core technical platform, capabilities, and services that support business processes by mapping the relationship between IT platform/infrastructure components and identifying
• Performs the programming and development processes for new and existing technologies from conception to application, leading the most complex aspects
• Develops and implements maintenance plans to address technical issues, and seeks opportunities for improvement and efficiency
• Leads complex initiatives and projects to develop and promote target architecture that supports and enables business strategies
• Supports holistic platform security posture which includes identifying risks, escalating potential concerns, and implementing both risk mitigation plans and control functions
• Establishes and improves policies, standards, guidelines, and design patterns, researching industry best practices across multiple technologies and business domains
• Experience developing relationships and partnering with internal customers across development verticals to support system and platform initiatives
• Experience managing components of larger projects for a network initiative and developing an understanding of the importance of global consistency
• Experience resolving routine infrastructure architecture issues
• Demonstrates active engagement as a participant or in support of a global technology domain initiatives (e.g., providing input and contributing to discussions)
• Active member of business resource groups and global communities (e.g., Tech Leadership Network)
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Requisition ID: R-89614