MasterCard Senior Network operations in Shanghai, China
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion (https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html) for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Senior Network operations
• Monitors the Mastercard networking environments to ensure a consistently high level of service at all times to meet established SLA's
• Troubleshoots and resolves issues
• Provides technical support and maintenance for Mastercard’s operations environment with an emphasis on networking technologies of diverse scopes
• Ensures the accuracy and completeness of internal tickets that document monitoring and recovery steps for the Mastercard Operations Command Center
• Identifies areas for network enhancements and develops and implements complex changes within the network environment, providing project support and guidance to junior staff
• Interfaces with customers to provide the full spectrum of infrastructure related services, including incident, problem, change and capacity management, and reporting activities
• May serve as the Manager On Duty, taking on tasks and assigning responsibilities to junior staff as they arise
• Assists with drafting management level status reports, analyzing areas of potential concern and providing adequate solutions For Service Assurance:
• May lead moderate to complex projects and create operational procedures, to ensure readiness for OCC employees
• Experience providing advanced technical support and maintenance for networking technologies within the operations environment, including complex escalations
• Experience interfacing with customers on infrastructure related services, further advancing their understanding of customer problems and experiences
• Successfully identified areas for network enhancements, recommending improvements to management, and implementing complex project changes to increase operational and financial value
• Experience coaching junior team members, sharing reoccurring issues and appropriate resolutions during shift turnover
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Requisition ID: R-108240