MasterCard Senior Network Operations Analyst in Shanghai, China
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion (https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html) for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Senior Network Operations Analyst
• Develops new and modifies existing networks in support of application services
• Advises the business on priorities for network design and implementation
• Manages network infrastructure to ensure security, availability, recoverability, performance, integrity, and supportability
• Performs the installation and support of network infrastructures to maximize network performance, exercising judgment to evaluate problems of diverse scopes
• Builds, maintains, and monitors networks for all environments; develops detailed requirements for upgrading existing Mastercard networks
• Stays up to date on developments in technology and innovation, often evaluating potential solutions and recommending future business network requirements
• Monitors Mastercard's network security to ensure the resilience of operational platforms for hosted production systems
• Resolves problems of diverse scopes as they arise, escalating complex issues where analysis of the situation requires in-depth evaluation and judgement
• May manage small-sized initiatives and assists in the planning of large scale systems projects
• Experience managing components of larger projects for a network domain initiative and develops an understanding of the importance of global consistency
• Actively participates in supporting an assigned global technology domain or sub-domain, providing inputs for areas of expertise
• Active participant in global technical communities (e.g., Tech Leadership Network)
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Requisition ID: R-108236