MasterCard Senior Managing Consultant - Analytics Consulting, Advisors in Shanghai, China
Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world’s fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless at https://www.priceless.com/ ®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Senior Managing Consultant - Analytics Consulting, Advisors
Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world’s fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Senior Managing Consultant - Analytics consulting
The Data & Services team is a key differentiator for Mastercard, providing the cutting-edge services that help our customers grow. Focused on thinking big and scaling fast around the globe, this agile team is responsible for end-to-end solutions for a diverse global customer base. Centered on data-driven technologies and innovation, these services include consulting, loyalty and marketing programs, test-and-learn business experimentation, and data-driven information and risk management services. While specializing in the payments industry working with various financial institutions, Mastercard Data & Services also works closely with major retailers, airlines, telecommunication companies and other enterprises, leveraging data and insights garnered from within and beyond its network.
Within the Data & Services organization, the Delivery organization is responsible for delivering our various products and solutions to clients. Data & Services Delivery is charged with combining professional problem-solving skills with deep segment and functional expertise to address the challenges and opportunities of its clients, enhance Mastercard's strategic and tactical performance and establish Mastercard's global thought-leadership preeminence.
The Senior Managing Consultant will be part of the Delivery organization and be leading teams to deliver projects with top quality for MasterCard Advisors clients. Especially this role would require extensive experience in analytics consulting.
• Function as a senior project manager for delivery projects with a focus on analytics
• Rigorously and logically identify issues covering client problems in the projects managed
• Generate key hypotheses and independently structures work at the project level
• Develop effective working relationships with mid- to senior-level client management
• Synthesize analyses into clear, sound recommendations
• Identify creative and useful additional analyses required and suggest new paradigms for recommendations
• Independently assess client agenda, internal culture and change readiness.
• Create effective, impactful and quality assured storylines and slides at the project level
• Leads team of Associate Consultants, Consultants, Associate Managing Consultants, Managing consultants in AP region
• Participates in recruiting, training, and developing team members
• Provides thought leadership in complex analytics driven projects
All About You
Core Consulting Skills
• Analytics & Insights
• Communications & Presence
• Team Contribution & Engagement Management
High Performance Culture.
Education, Qualifications and Experience
• Undergraduate degree required
• MBA or relevant post graduate degree recommended
• Extensive experience in analytics driven consulting
Experience and Skills Needed:
• MBA or equivalent degree with extensive experience in a consulting organization, with exposure to payments business
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to lead a team
• Ability to manage senior stakeholders /clients
• Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
• Advanced Word, Excel and PowerPoint skills
• English and Mandarin languages required
• Additional languages desired
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Everyone wants easier ways to pay;
we invent them.
Checkout lines are slow;
we speed them along.
Merchants want more sales;
we give them data and insights.
People need financial access;
we connect them.
Corporate purchasing is complicated;
we make it simple.
Commuters are busy;
we speed them on their way.
Governments need greater efficiencies;
we help create them.
Small businesses are virtual;
we give them access to a world of buyers.
Retailers want to fight fraud;
we provide the tools.
Requisition ID: R-99035