MasterCard Senior Engineer, Network Engineering in Shanghai, China
Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world’s fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless at https://www.priceless.com/ ®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Senior Engineer, Network Engineering
• Manages network infrastructure to ensure availability, recoverability, performance, integrity and supportability through production support and maintenance of existing network and development and implementation of network enhancements.
• Have you ever proactively identified and solved complex problems that impact management, relationship and direction of the business?
• Have you ever implemented a network on a global scale?
• Are you motivated to be a part of driving a world beyond cash?
• May manage medium-sized project/initiatives as an individual contributor with advanced knowledge within discipline, leading a segment of several initiatives or a larger initiative
• Oversees the installation and support of network communications
• Works on problems of diverse scope where analysis of situation requires evaluation and judgment
• Assists in the planning of large scale systems projects and performs complex vendor comparison and cost studies
All About You
• IT experience, including being involved in IT projects on a full time basis, in the following areas:
Networking, including LAN/WAN, wireless and Security technologies
TCP/IP protocol communications.
Knowledge of Cisco’s product portfolio
Knowledge of Project Management methodology and best practices
• Ability to lead internal team members as well application teams toward most appropriate solution based on MasterCard standards
• Basic Linux Knowledge
Equal Opportunity Employer
Everyone wants easier ways to pay;
we invent them.
Checkout lines are slow;
we speed them along.
Merchants want more sales;
we give them data and insights.
People need financial access;
we connect them.
Corporate purchasing is complicated;
we make it simple.
Commuters are busy;
we speed them on their way.
Governments need greater efficiencies;
we help create them.
Small businesses are virtual;
we give them access to a world of buyers.
Retailers want to fight fraud;
we provide the tools.
Requisition ID: R-63623