MasterCard Senior Customer Technical Services Analyst in Shanghai, China
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion (https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html) for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Senior Customer Technical Services Analyst
• Provides service support for businesses (B2B) and enterprises (B2E) that have product and service agreements with Mastercard
• Responsible for overall satisfaction and retention of these business customers through knowledge of their core business and products
• Builds long-term customer relationships and ensures timely response and resolution of issues
• Leads the investigation and resolution of technically advanced customer product/service issues, concerns and requests; provides feedback to designated teams for improved customer experience and prompt issue resolution
• Interfaces directly with customer to provide technical and operational support in response to inquires relative to core application, products and operations
• Collaborates with internal business partners to facilitate and support the internal implementation of any new product or technology enhancement, ensuring that customer ' voice' is taken into account
• Serves as an expert-level technical resource capable of simulating and recreating customer issues in order to provide a resolution
• Deliver against established Key Performance Indicators
• Leads large-sized projects/initiatives as an individual contributor with advanced knowledge of Mastercard's products/services within a particular discipline
• Mentors junior colleagues by providing training to develop skills and capabilities across the team
• Experience leading investigation and resolution efforts to address technically advanced customer product/service issues or inquiries
• Experience supporting implementation of new products or product enhancements with the Voice of the Customer at the forefront
• Proven ability to interface directly with customers on most challenging/complex issues
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Corporate Security Responsibility
Every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security. All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and therefore, it is expected that the successful candidate for this position must:
• Abide by Mastercard’s security policies and practices;
• Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
• Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
• Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with Mastercard’s guidelines.
Requisition ID: R-143762