MasterCard Senior Consultant, Enterprise Architecture in Shanghai, China
Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world’s fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless at https://www.priceless.com/ ®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Senior Consultant, Enterprise Architecture
• The ability to build and operate a payments processing platform in a new market
• Represent Mastercard operations & technology interests within region
• Viewed as the subject matter expert in your particular field of expertise
• Ability to work in a “start-up” environment
• Closely liaison with key stakeholders and potential 3rd party resources
• Have you ever brought a product to market in an emerging market?
• Have you worked in a “start-up” environment from design-build-operate?
• What experiences do you have working in a highly regulated environment?
List only the essential responsibilities of the position in bullet form – 5-6 maximum. Begin each with a present tense, action verb.
• Develop and promote the company's target architecture to support and enable business strategies
• Applies advanced technical capabilities within own discipline to coach and develop technical talent and project teams
• Spokesperson on company’s technical designs and future directions for a designated technology and/or business domain
• Maintains the enterprise architecture framework, and manages architecture design teams through each phase of the process
• Proactively builds relationships with technical peers across organization
All About You
• Experience in Architecture, Development, or other relevant IT experience, with knowledge across multiple MasterCard product lines
• Responsibility for architecture for product suite/platform or business area
• Specialization in a particular functional area (i.e. consumer facing, business facing)
• Subject matter expert in one or more architecture domains, such as integration, information, solutions, or business
• Expert in architecture & design
• Advanced in IT business process
Equal Opportunity Employer
Everyone wants easier ways to pay;
we invent them.
Checkout lines are slow;
we speed them along.
Merchants want more sales;
we give them data and insights.
People need financial access;
we connect them.
Corporate purchasing is complicated;
we make it simple.
Commuters are busy;
we speed them on their way.
Governments need greater efficiencies;
we help create them.
Small businesses are virtual;
we give them access to a world of buyers.
Retailers want to fight fraud;
we provide the tools.
Requisition ID: R-45410