MasterCard Senior Consultant, Business Analysis in Shanghai, China
Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world’s fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless at https://www.priceless.com/ ®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Senior Consultant, Business Analysis
• The ability to build and operate a payments processing platform in a new market
• Represent Mastercard operations & technology interests within region
• Viewed as the subject matter expert in your particular field of expertise
• Ability to work in a “start-up” environment
• Closely liaison with key stakeholders and potential 3rd party resources
• Have you ever brought a product to market in an emerging market?
• Have you worked in a “start-up” environment from design-build-operate?
• What experiences do you have working in a highly regulated environment?
• Takes a lead position in complex initiatives of strategic importance (e.g., cross functional/ cross geographies)
• Applies advanced technical capabilities within own discipline to coach and develop technical talent and project teams
• Provides input into performance appraisal process for several junior employees or team members
• Partners to identify new opportunities to improve business IT processes, translating those opportunities into actionable projects and objectives, and implementing technical solutions
• Recognizes trends and implements changes in anticipation of their impact to the business, and provides technical expertise across multiple MasterCard technologies that span lines of business and affect software, data, network/ communication, and computing platform technologies
All About You
• Relevant demonstrated experience in relationship building across large-scale organization
• Has experience leading global projects across multiple locations and functions
• Expert in technical documentation
• Expert in requirements gathering
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Everyone wants easier ways to pay;
we invent them.
Checkout lines are slow;
we speed them along.
Merchants want more sales;
we give them data and insights.
People need financial access;
we connect them.
Corporate purchasing is complicated;
we make it simple.
Commuters are busy;
we speed them on their way.
Governments need greater efficiencies;
we help create them.
Small businesses are virtual;
we give them access to a world of buyers.
Retailers want to fight fraud;
we provide the tools.
Requisition ID: R-67941