MasterCard Project Management Consultant in Shanghai, China
Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world’s fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless at https://www.priceless.com/ ®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Project Management Consultant
• Represent Mastercard operations & technology interests within region
• Viewed as the subject matter expert in your particular field of expertise
• Ability to work in a “start-up” environment
• Closely liaison with key stakeholders and potential 3rd party resources
• Have you ever brought a product to market on a global scale?
• Are you motivated to be a part of driving a world beyond cash?
• Give an example of when you have thought outside of the box to solve a problem?
• Leads leading complex initiatives and projects
• Applies technical capabilities within own discipline to coach and develop junior employees
• Provides input into performance appraisal process for some junior employees or team members
• Responsible for planning, developing, and executing schedules, ensuring methodology compliance
• Manage complex resolutions, and help develop solutions to complex problems
Regularly communicate to senior management regarding the status of specific project deliverables, and interact with client to set and manage expectations
• Consults on new products, processes, standards or plans in support of the business.
All About You
• Experience working in cross-functional and large projects
• Well versed with challenges in working remotely with global teams
• Business relationship manager responsible for day-to-day project management
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Everyone wants easier ways to pay;
we invent them.
Checkout lines are slow;
we speed them along.
Merchants want more sales;
we give them data and insights.
People need financial access;
we connect them.
Corporate purchasing is complicated;
we make it simple.
Commuters are busy;
we speed them on their way.
Governments need greater efficiencies;
we help create them.
Small businesses are virtual;
we give them access to a world of buyers.
Retailers want to fight fraud;
we provide the tools.
Requisition ID: R-101319