MasterCard Product Manager - Technical II in Shanghai, China
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion (https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html) for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Product Manager - Technical II
• The ability to build and operate a payments processing platform in a new market
• Represent Mastercard operations & technology interests within region
• Viewed as the subject matter expert in your particular field of expertise
• Ability to work in a “start-up” environment
• Closely liaison with key stakeholders and potential 3rd party resources
• Have you ever brought a product to market in an emerging market?
• Have you worked in a “start-up” environment from design-build-operate?
• What experiences do you have working in a highly regulated environment?
• May manage smaller project/initiatives as an experienced individual contributor with specialized knowledge within assigned discipline
• Creates documentation such as user guides and software development guides for moderately-complex projects
• Assists team members in the development of applications, components, system to system interfaces and complete software solutions
• Significant code development, code review and day-to-day support duties
All About You
• Exposure to multiple types of coding
• Able to guide less experienced team members
• Familiar with business and report writing
• Intermediate software development
We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together. In many locations, which may change over time, we’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by video or phone. In addition, in some locations, only individuals who have been fully vaccinated will be permitted inside Mastercard offices until further notice.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Corporate Security Responsibility
All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and, therefore, it is expected that every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security and must:
Abide by Mastercard’s security policies and practices;
Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with Mastercard’s guidelines.
Requisition ID: R-148781