MasterCard Manager, Brand Marketing in Shanghai, China
Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world’s fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless at https://www.priceless.com/ ®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Manager, Brand Marketing
• Innovative, result-oriented, customer-centric talent, lead in generating, managing and execute high impact brand marketing programs to accelerate the brand growth.
• Co lead in developing strong assets to drive card acquisition/usage strategy through issuer marketing.
• The role will co lead in defining digital/social marketing strategy in China. Understand the digital/social trends and consumer insights, willing to deep dive new digital/social technologies that can help optimize the digital/social platform, to drive bigger impact of the brand and enable more business opportunities.
• Co lead in executing brand marketing programs, include but not limited in developing strategy, plans and ensure execution excellence.
• Co lead digital/social marketing strategy and campaigns to drive brand awareness / preference and business.
• Partner with cross-function team, include account team, merchant marketing and product to lead issuer marketing programs to optimize the result.
• Closely collaborate with regional brand marketing team and digital team to adapt and execute global brand strategy in China.
All About You:
• Strong knowledge/intelligences in China market in specific digital/social ( Consumer /market/industry)
• Good strategic and creative thinker
• Strong in digital and social
• Strong in manage multi tasks simultaneously
• Strong in leading and manage agencies to deliver quality outcomes
• Strong in interact and manage a matrix organization/relationship/partnership
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Everyone wants easier ways to pay;
we invent them.
Checkout lines are slow;
we speed them along.
Merchants want more sales;
we give them data and insights.
People need financial access;
we connect them.
Corporate purchasing is complicated;
we make it simple.
Commuters are busy;
we speed them on their way.
Governments need greater efficiencies;
we help create them.
Small businesses are virtual;
we give them access to a world of buyers.
Retailers want to fight fraud;
we provide the tools.
Requisition ID: R-71435