MasterCard Lead Biz Ops-React-L2 Support in Shanghai, China
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion (https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html) for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Lead Biz Ops-React-L2 Support
Biz Ops React Engineer – L2 Support
The Business Operation team is looking for a Senior React Engineer to drive our customer experience strategy forward by consistently innovating and problem-solving. The ideal candidate is passionate about the customer experience journey, highly motivated, intellectually curious, analytical, and possesses an entrepreneurial mindset.
In This Client-facing Position, You Will
• 24x7 support production environment
• Staffing of the L1 function to be “live staffed” during all hours of the day, all days of the week
• Alert and Monitoring responsibilities
• Incident Management
• Process Activities and Reporting
• Have strong programming skills in C and have related project experience.
• Have strong programming skills in script language like Shell, Python, or Perl.
• Have strong knowledge of OS and Networking (Linux, TCP/IP, HTTP, Socket, VPN, Firewall, LB…etc)
• Have basic knowledge of Monitoring like ELK, Splunk, Dynatrace…etc.
• Have basic knowledge of source code management (can use GIT) and version management.
• Have basic knowledge of CI/CD pipeline and related tools like Bitbucket, Jenkins and Artifactory.
• Being familiar with encoding format like ASCII and EBCDIC would be a plus.
• Have great sense of urgent and strong responsibility.
• Familiar with Change Management Process
• Familiar with Incident Management Process
• Familiar with ITIL
• Proficient English and Chinese in both oral and written.
• Be skilled at explaining technical problems succinctly and clearly
• Be a strong, confident, and exacting writer and speaker, able to communicate your vision and roadmap effectively to a wide variety of stakeholders
• Always look for potential solutions to solve problems
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Requisition ID: R-123024