MasterCard Engineer, Software Engineering in Shanghai, China
Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world’s fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless at https://www.priceless.com/ ®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Engineer, Software Engineering
• The ability to build and operate a payments processing platform in a new market
• Represent Mastercard operations & technology interests within region
• Viewed as the subject matter expert in your particular field of expertise
• Ability to work in a “start-up” environment
• Closely liaison with key stakeholders and potential 3rd party resources
• Have you ever brought a product to market in an emerging market?
• Have you worked in a “start-up” environment from design-build-operate?
• What experiences do you have working in a highly regulated environment?
• May manage smaller project/initiatives as an experienced individual contributor with specialized knowledge within assigned discipline
• Creates documentation such as user guides and software development guides for moderately-complex projects
• Assists team members in the development of applications, components, system to system interfaces and complete software solutions
• Significant code development, code review and day-to-day support duties
All About You
• Exposure to multiple types of coding
• Able to guide less experienced team members
• Familiar with business and report writing
• Intermediate software development
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Everyone wants easier ways to pay;
we invent them.
Checkout lines are slow;
we speed them along.
Merchants want more sales;
we give them data and insights.
People need financial access;
we connect them.
Corporate purchasing is complicated;
we make it simple.
Commuters are busy;
we speed them on their way.
Governments need greater efficiencies;
we help create them.
Small businesses are virtual;
we give them access to a world of buyers.
Retailers want to fight fraud;
we provide the tools.
Requisition ID: R-93045