MasterCard Director - Product Management - China - Identity Solutions (C&I) in Shanghai, China
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion (https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html) for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Director - Product Management - China - Identity Solutions (C&I)
Mastercard’s Cyber and Intelligence Solutions organization develops and delivers world-class security products and services for customers
across the globe. As part of this organization, the Identity Solutions team leads the development and delivery of innovative authentication
products that enable simple and secure payment experiences for consumers.
• The candidate will help drive the development of the next generation of identity products running on Mastercard’s global authentication network.
• The candidate will develop new product positioning, innovative content, media, and thought leadership.
• Do you have a passion for security and digital payments?
• Are you ready to develop and deliver safer and simpler ways for consumers to pay?
• Are you motivated to leverage your creative skills to drive real market change?
Will coordinate the team in China that will support end enhance the China Authentication Program
• Will work to enhance and update the China Authentication Program to ensure that the Mastercard authentication program aligns with industry and regional needs.
• Will need to be familiar with the China market and be knowledgeable about key regulation and requirements for ecommerce in China.
• Must be able to work with the global Authentication Network team located in St Louis, Missouri to align on industry trends, EMV 3DS specification updates, and be informed on MC global authentication strategies
• Will need to be familiar with the EMV 3DS roadmap and interface with the standards team to help track
• Will need to engage with SME's in the regions and other product areas wanting to enhance or add elements to the Identity Check Program
• Responsible for working with communications group and regional teams to develop plans to communicate product launch, rollout plans and roadmap.
• Responsible for development of plans and execution of training programs and content/media.
• Responsible for working with China market to develop training content and program for customer facing teams and directly for customers.
• All About You
• Experience in a product marketing or product development role is required.
• Prior experience as a people manager required
• Strong creative design and writing skills required.
• Strong communications, presentation and interpersonal skills.
• Understanding of digital payments, payment authentication, relevant product offerings and security landscape is a plus.
• Strong cross functional leader with ability to drive tangible results with partners.
• Bachelor’s degree required, Advanced degree or MBA preferred.
• Prior experiencing working with a global team preferred
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Corporate Security Responsibility
Every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security. All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and therefore, it is expected that the successful candidate for this position must:
• Abide by Mastercard’s security policies and practices;
• Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
• Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
• Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with Mastercard’s guidelines.
Requisition ID: R-136699