MasterCard Director - Franchise Dispute Resolution Management in Shanghai, China
Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world’s fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless at https://www.priceless.com/ ®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Director - Franchise Dispute Resolution Management
• Responsible for the direction, management, and execution of dispute resolution strategies, policies, and practices, including resolving customer disputes through arbitration
• Implements dispute resolution strategy that ensures a sensible, fair, and efficient Exception Item resolution process
• Sets objectives for and leads the execution of policies, applications, and technical requirements of Exception Item processing
• Responsible for the execution of accurate, consistent, and fair application of chargeback rules in compliance and arbitration cases
• Recommends and implements business or process improvements and ensures service and quality standards are met
• Provides direction, guidance, and education to internal (e.g., GP&S, Accounting, etc.) and external stakeholders on Exception Item resolution
• Supervises a team, conducts goal-setting and performance appraisal, and identifies and coaches talent for progression
• Successful track record in translating customer disputes strategies into efficient Exception Items process operation and adapting them across businesses and/or markets
• Successfully resolved complex and high-risk arbitration or customer disputes
• Successfully represented MasterCard at external industry events, sharing best practices, etc., to enhance the organization's brand
•Exposure to relevant Microsoft Office programs and ability to create deliverables on a timely basis (e.g., Excel, PowerPoint, Access, etc.)
•Exposure to case management system including collecting and/or working with data and reporting functions
•Obtained a broad understanding of the key regulatory and legal standards, requirements and laws that apply to MasterCard's business
•Exposure to working with various product lines, technologies, and industries
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Everyone wants easier ways to pay;
we invent them.
Checkout lines are slow;
we speed them along.
Merchants want more sales;
we give them data and insights.
People need financial access;
we connect them.
Corporate purchasing is complicated;
we make it simple.
Commuters are busy;
we speed them on their way.
Governments need greater efficiencies;
we help create them.
Small businesses are virtual;
we give them access to a world of buyers.
Retailers want to fight fraud;
we provide the tools.
Requisition ID: R-95990