MasterCard Consultant, Systems Analysis in Shanghai, China
Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world’s fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless at https://www.priceless.com/ ®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Consultant, Systems Analysis
• The ability to build and operate a payments processing platform in a new market
• Represent Mastercard operations & technology interests within region
• Viewed as the subject matter expert in your particular field of expertise
• Ability to work in a “start-up” environment
• Closely liaison with key stakeholders and potential 3rd party resources
• Have you ever brought a product to market in an emerging market?
• Have you worked in a “start-up” environment from design-build-operate?
• What experiences do you have working in a highly regulated environment?
• Defines strong project and system requirements by partnering with programmers and business partners and leads estimating efforts to fulfill requirements
• Takes a lead position in technical analysis of product or application hardware and software to ensure that business and functional requirements can be met for complex initiatives of strategic importance (e.g., cross functional/ cross geographies)
• Applies advanced technical capabilities within own discipline to coach and develop technical talent and project teams
• Independently creates prototype designs for components of applications or projects, and writes basic documentation (such as test plans and scripts)
• Partners to identify new opportunities to improve business IT processes, translating those opportunities into actionable projects and objectives, and implementing technical solutions
• Recognizes trends and implements changes in anticipation of their impact to the business and/or system components, and leads and coaches junior resources in several medium- to large-scale business cases at once
All About You
• Relevant experience with demonstrated thought-leadership and relationship building across large-scale organizations
• Able to lead project teams, collaborate with business partners, vendor/ consulting organizations and peer level professionals from other IT disciplines
• Experienced with system testing
• Advanced IT business process
• Expert in requirements assessment
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Everyone wants easier ways to pay;
we invent them.
Checkout lines are slow;
we speed them along.
Merchants want more sales;
we give them data and insights.
People need financial access;
we connect them.
Corporate purchasing is complicated;
we make it simple.
Commuters are busy;
we speed them on their way.
Governments need greater efficiencies;
we help create them.
Small businesses are virtual;
we give them access to a world of buyers.
Retailers want to fight fraud;
we provide the tools.
Requisition ID: R-100459