MasterCard Consultant, Software Testing & Quality Assurance in Shanghai, China
Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world’s fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless at https://www.priceless.com/ ®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Consultant, Software Testing & Quality Assurance
• The ability to build and operate a payments processing platform in a new market
• Represent Mastercard operations & technology interests within region
• Viewed as the subject matter expert in your particular field of expertise
• Ability to work in a “start-up” environment
• Closely liaison with key stakeholders and potential 3rd party resources
• Have you ever brought a product to market in an emerging market?
• Have you worked in a “start-up” environment from design-build-operate?
• What experiences do you have working in a highly regulated environment?
• Creation of test strategy and acceptance criteria keeping end customer needs – functional, non-functional, and user experience - in mind
• Scale communication at all levels starting from engineers to program managers to product managers
• Mentoring, leading a team of Quality Engineers in driving quality and testing processes.
• Provide leadership on areas of execution for functional, non- functional, white box and integration testing keeping automation and self-service in mind.
• Play a crucial part in helping drive Quality to help build and ship better products.
• Drive QE methodologies and help build high quality software.
• Help make Quality as an integral part of the development process
• Proactively monitor customer insights and production issues to seek quality feedback and improve processes to enhance quality of the product/capability.
• Drive quality automation and self-service culture as a part of software delivery practices
• Hands on work required for the domain level testing automation customization.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Everyone wants easier ways to pay;
we invent them.
Checkout lines are slow;
we speed them along.
Merchants want more sales;
we give them data and insights.
People need financial access;
we connect them.
Corporate purchasing is complicated;
we make it simple.
Commuters are busy;
we speed them on their way.
Governments need greater efficiencies;
we help create them.
Small businesses are virtual;
we give them access to a world of buyers.
Retailers want to fight fraud;
we provide the tools.
Requisition ID: R-58013