MasterCard Consultant, Software Engineer in Test in Shanghai, China
Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world’s fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless at https://www.priceless.com/ ®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Consultant, Software Engineer in Test
Job Description Summary
• Designs testing methodologies, tools, and standards based on best practices and performs software testing
• Leads complex initiatives and projects
• Applies technical capabilities within own discipline to coach and develop junior employees
• Provides input into performance appraisal process for some junior employees or team members
• Develops and implements of enterprise QA standards, processes, tools and methodologies, and partners with other functions to establish testing requirements in their application development
• Provides information about budget, timeline, and participation for large, enterprise projects, and communicates regularly with upper level management to assess the status of the quality assurance/quality control environment
• Identifies opportunities to improve effectiveness and speed to market
• Plays key role in replicating and resolving production issues with SME knowledge on one or more application.
• Identfies and implements complex automation efforts
All About You
• IT experience including requirements analysis, test planning, test execution and test validation
• Able to lead project test teams, collaborate with business partners, vendor/ consulting organizations and peer level professionals from other IT disciplines
• Mentors and educates their less experienced testers and developers
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Everyone wants easier ways to pay;
we invent them.
Checkout lines are slow;
we speed them along.
Merchants want more sales;
we give them data and insights.
People need financial access;
we connect them.
Corporate purchasing is complicated;
we make it simple.
Commuters are busy;
we speed them on their way.
Governments need greater efficiencies;
we help create them.
Small businesses are virtual;
we give them access to a world of buyers.
Retailers want to fight fraud;
we provide the tools.
Requisition ID: R-90660