MasterCard Business Leader, Business Development-2 in Shanghai, China
Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world’s fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless at https://www.priceless.com/ ®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Business Leader, Business Development-2
This role requires the candidate to:
• manage Mastercard strategic partnership with large digital partners in China
• Engage with Mastercard senior management to develop the strategic direction for Mastercard digital products and services.
• Ensure our digital strategy is aligned and integrated with the needs of our core business and the needs of our partners.
• Coordinate digital strategy, integration and deployment with the regional and global digital teams.
• Provide deep insight and strategic thought-leadership around the development of digital payments in China and AP
• Come to the role with high-level strategic relationships with key participants in the China Digital Payments ecosystem that can add value to Mastercard’s business.
• Be a motivational team leader who can ensure the right resources are brought to bear to ensure success.
All About You
• MBA or Master Degree required
• Deep experience in the digital payments space in China with proven success in bringing products to market and generating adoption.
• Proven ability to effectively manage Chinese global partner in the digital payments business
• Proven ability to develop complex strategic go-to-market plans, and execute on those plans.
• In depth understanding of the payments ecosystem both in China and globally
• Understanding of digital and e-commerce industry is a plus
• Understanding of the fundamentals of card payment and processing service is a definite plus
• Ability to leverage technical knowledge & real world experience to solve complex business problems.
• Excellent problem solving, product documentation, and project management skills.
• Proven ability to build and maintain strong, productive working relationships with internal stakeholders and external customers
• Ability to influence people at multiple levels and navigate a global, decentralized organization
• Good English communication skills, both written and verbal
• Ability to develop creative solutions for customer needs across multiple products and services.
• Frequently Travel required.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Everyone wants easier ways to pay;
we invent them.
Checkout lines are slow;
we speed them along.
Merchants want more sales;
we give them data and insights.
People need financial access;
we connect them.
Corporate purchasing is complicated;
we make it simple.
Commuters are busy;
we speed them on their way.
Governments need greater efficiencies;
we help create them.
Small businesses are virtual;
we give them access to a world of buyers.
Retailers want to fight fraud;
we provide the tools.
Requisition ID: R-98131