MasterCard APAC Talent Acquisition Recruiter in Shanghai, China
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion (https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html) for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
APAC Talent Acquisition Recruiter
Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world’s fastest payments processing network. At Mastercard, we drive change—change that makes a positive difference in the lives of our customers. This means that we're always looking for new ideas, always encouraging fresh thinking, and always collaborating with our partners around the world. It's this commitment to continual improvement that has led us to create the most innovative payments products and services in the world. Mastercard operates the world’s fastest payment processing network, connecting consumers, financial institutions, merchants, governments and businesses in more than 210 countries and territories. We’re providing the technology that’s leading the way toward a World Beyond Cash®.
As technology continues to move at rapid pace, our talent landscape is transforming too. Our Talent acquisition team is an intrinsic part of the business that drives the talent supply to realize Mastercard’s vision of ‘A World beyond Cash’. We are looking to recruit a high performer with an entrepreneurial & problem solving mindset to join us as a part of this team.
Are you interested in new and disruptive technology?
Do you know how to develop recruitment strategies using multi-channel tools & resources?
Are you a solution seeker who can anticipate and deliver the talent requirements based on business needs and expectations?
This person will be responsible for the end-to-end recruitment supporting our SEA business, using a pro-active, organized and strong customer service approach.
• Develop a good understanding of the business including some domain experience needed, detail requirements of open positions, Mastercard market position and business challenges by partnering with the Managers, HRBPs and other key stakeholders
• Provide required subject matter expertise to utilize a variety of sourcing strategies for each position to ensure success in the market.
• Responsibility for candidate generation, which includes (but is not limited to), cold calling, research, networking, internet and social media utilization, industry or community events, Boolean searches, job board mining
• Responsibility for candidate- and hiring manager management throughout the MC recruitment process until the offer has been signed
• Ensure data accuracy throughout the process and provide timely reporting for the different stakeholders involved, including but not limited to status updates, TTF, cost per hire, sourcing channel mix and diversity metrics.
• In-house and/or agency experience with full life cycle recruiting experience
• Good understanding of the (Fintech) technology landscape in SEA
• Excellent Direct sourcing capabilities, ideally with Agency background / Exec Search
• Hands-on experience with Applicant Tracking Systems (Workday),
• Good time-management skills with the ability to handle various open positions simultaneously
• Excellent oral and written communication skills - Mandarin ability a plus
• Must be ethical, high integrity, and be passionate about recruiting top talent.
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Corporate Security Responsibility
Every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security. All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and therefore, it is expected that the successful candidate for this position must:
• Abide by Mastercard’s security policies and practices;
• Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
• Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
• Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with Mastercard’s guidelines.
Requisition ID: R-132525